Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (20 Viewers)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Do we need him?
Or does he need us? i guess that's a more appropriate question.
Btw, not able to speak Italian is not a problem. Can Sven speaks Italian? He managed Lazio well enough during his reign..actually I am not sure he speaks Italian or not..but i guess it's not really a problem..=)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We dont need Jose,but we certainly want him.This might be the best chance we have of signing him for some years though i dont think it'll happen.Ranieri wont be shown the door so soon,and im sure that by the time he is shown the door,Jose would find employment at another team.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Who doesn't need Mourinho??

I think that many of you didn't understood question. The point is do we need him and not should we replace Ranieri. I must agree with many of you that we shouldn't replace replace Ranieri yet, but if he shows as bad manager Mourinho is definitly an answer.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I dont know why some people are saying Mourinho can only manage teams with money.

If you watch it closely you would see that he buys players that are effective not showy players and because it is Chelsea coming for them, the prices are put up to ridiculous extents.

His kind of players are Drogba, Essien Carvalho etc, players that under normal circumstances should cost too much but because it was Cheslea , the price went way up.

He could easily have demanded Ronaldinho, kaka, Henry or the big stars, he did not do that because he does not need them in his ideology.

Would he be able to mould Nocerino, Criscito, Iaquinta, Camoranesi into better players? Absolutely

Would he have use for Trezeguet? I seriously doubt that

Dp and Nedved would be sued accordingly and in areas where they can do damage not because of their names

In saying all that I think Ranieri is excellent tactically, his failings might be decions making at the right time but as far as tactics are concerned.

Do we need him? Well I guess you can make your minds up, for me Mourinho, Juve or Inter are like a match made in heaven in different ways

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I dont know why some people are saying Mourinho can only manage teams with money.

If you watch it closely you would see that he buys players that are effective not showy players and because it is Chelsea coming for them, the prices are put up to ridiculous extents.

His kind of players are Drogba, Essien Carvalho etc, players that under normal circumstances should cost too much but because it was Cheslea , the price went way up.

He could easily have demanded Ronaldinho, kaka, Henry or the big stars, he did not do that because he does not need them in his ideology.

Would he be able to mould Nocerino, Criscito, Iaquinta, Camoranesi into better players? Absolutely

Would he have use for Trezeguet? I seriously doubt that

Dp and Nedved would be sued accordingly and in areas where they can do damage not because of their names

In saying all that I think Ranieri is excellent tactically, his failings might be decions making at the right time but as far as tactics are concerned.

Do we need him? Well I guess you can make your minds up, for me Mourinho, Juve or Inter are like a match made in heaven in different ways
why not milan though ? Ancelotti is probably leaving at the end of the season to coach the azzurri. Although it would seem really weird seeing him there for some reason

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Nobody said that.
Read between lines of what Lion and juve red and some other posts in Mourinho's quits chelsea thread before you decide to ingratiate yourself into what I have said

@ Sateeh I think Ancelotti and Milan are a match made for eachother even if Mourinho might od a good job there, I don't think he can do better than what Ancelotti is doing there.

He might make them a better force in the league by concentrating on younger players and I don't see him being a fan of any of their strikers but personally I prefer Ancelotti to him at Milan

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Read between lines of what Lion and juve red and some other posts in Mourinho's quits chelsea thread before you decide to ingratiate yourself into what I have said

@ Sateeh I think Ancelotti and Milan are a match made for eachother even if Mourinho might od a good job there, I don't think he can do better than what Ancelotti is doing there.

He might make them a better force in the league by concentrating on younger players and I don't see him being a fan of any of their strikers but personally I prefer Ancelotti to him at Milan
yeah another thing is that i dont think he would want to go into such a controlled environment like the one thats there in Milan.He just got away from one and in AC he will have to deal with two obnoxious bald dudes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)