Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (5 Viewers)

theone

Jul 3, 2007
To me his is just simply the best along with GREAT LIPPI.
I would die to see him at Juve. He has the grit and leader characteristics that completely match our ambitions.

Do we need Mourinho? It would be nice to hear what true bianconeris think of that possibility.

Thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Honestly?

Not right now, maybe in a year or two. Mourinho is best suited to coaching developed teams with a lot of stars and a lot of ego... his own drowning theirs out. Juventus is rebuilding with something to prove and therefore need a coach who can rebuild fast and is excellent with younger players (who also has something to prove)... and that's Ranieri to a tee. Mourinho would eat Criscito, Palladino and Nocerino and spit them out, rather than nurture them as Ranieri does. Criscito screws up, Ranieri calmly subs him for Legro and sings his accolades on the guy after the game. Mourinho wouldn't do that.

I should make it clear though that I am a fan of Mourinho.

OP
theone

theone

Jul 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    Look what he did at Porto. Plus Chelsea with all the money - he didn't want to buy
    superstars (sheva was brought by his friend roman abramovich, for example).
    His teams have the spark, soul, ambition.
    I don't mean we don't have that. We do! It was enough to see angry Buffon and our happiness after Vicenzo's goal against Roma.
    He could add a few players, glue them up and lead them to the victorious days!
    Forza Juve!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    a dream come true....completely transformed chelsea into one of the hardets teams to defeat in europe..theyve overcome some great teams such as barca,werder,manchester,arsenal,liverpool,valencia etc.....which wouldve been near impossible before his reign began
    i admire ranieri esp after what he did agaisnt roma but i dont see him taking us past 2nd round or quarter finals of the champions league in the next coming years
    also mourinho could persuade players like lampard,carvalho,joe cole,sean wright philips,ballack,malouda to join juve
    a dream come true!!!

OP
    theone

theone

Jul 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    a dream come true....completely transformed chelsea into one of the hardets teams to defeat in europe..theyve overcome some great teams such as barca,werder,manchester,arsenal,liverpool,valencia etc.....which wouldve been near impossible before his reign began
    i admire ranieri esp after what he did agaisnt roma but i dont see him taking us past 2nd round or quarter finals of the champions league in the next coming years
    also mourinho could persuade players like lampard,carvalho,joe cole,sean wright philips,ballack,malouda to join juve
    a dream come true!!!
    :weee:
    frankie and malouda! Wrap them up!!! :)
    still, we are not inter (GOD FORBID). WE ARE JUVE, hence we need many good italian players!

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    It is irrelevant whether we need him because he won't join us until we are stronger anyway.

I don't think we need him.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    Like Capello , Maurinho is a winner . who do things their way without giving a damn what people say ... while still winning... its a obvious upgrade from ranieri chelsea to mourinho chelsea... this guy has the quality to what i want as a juventus manager...

ranieri is a nice guy... he should go to a nice club..where u can still get a pat on the back for your mistake and a confirmed spot in the next game for you to correct them... juventus is a ruthless win hungry machine ... only Mourinho or Capello like manager can strive in this waters...

if only he can speak italian though ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)