Jorge Martínez (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Waste of time playing him, he was never going to be anywhere near fitness, add on top of that the fact he can't play in that position properly and we may as well have picked someone out of the crowd.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well we knew he was a winger in a 4-3-3 and never played him there, so what do we expect? Most of the time we had him playing LM in Marchisio's role running around trying to mark people.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm sorry but :weee:

Juventus are hoping to entice Udinese into taking Jorge Martinez off their hands ahead of next season.

The Uruguayan joined the Old Lady for €12m from Catania last summer, but disappointed as he struggled for form and fitness.

Now the transfer rumour mill is suggesting that Martinez has been made available and Udine could be his next destination.

Juve do have to meet with Udinese this summer in order to resolve the futures of Simone Pepe and Marco Motta.

Both spent last season on loan in Turin and it is generally accepted that the Bianconeri want to sign them outright – even if Motta is then expected to be immediately sold on.

Pepe’s transfer fee is already set at €7.5m and Motta, who too has struggled at right-back, will cost Juve a further €3.75m.

Juve are hoping to cover those charges by offering Martinez in return, although it’s unlikely that Udinese would value him at the €12m that he was signed for a year ago.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I'm sorry but :weee:

Juventus are hoping to entice Udinese into taking Jorge Martinez off their hands ahead of next season.

The Uruguayan joined the Old Lady for €12m from Catania last summer, but disappointed as he struggled for form and fitness.

Now the transfer rumour mill is suggesting that Martinez has been made available and Udine could be his next destination.

Juve do have to meet with Udinese this summer in order to resolve the futures of Simone Pepe and Marco Motta.

Both spent last season on loan in Turin and it is generally accepted that the Bianconeri want to sign them outright – even if Motta is then expected to be immediately sold on.

Pepe’s transfer fee is already set at €7.5m and Motta, who too has struggled at right-back, will cost Juve a further €3.75m.

Juve are hoping to cover those charges by offering Martinez in return, although it’s unlikely that Udinese would value him at the €12m that he was signed for a year ago.
why are you that happy:confused2

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I said sorry because i'm happy about this deal, maybe there are some people who like him so that's why i said sorry.
I did a :weee: after so that means im happy if he's finally gone!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let's not overreact, he has been garbage for us and often injured, but this time last year a few teams would have taken him. He does have ability, just not enough (+ character) for us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
give shit to bring not one but two other worthless players from udine? how can one be happy. Theres not guarantee that by buying motta we can sell him and make profit in same season.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Talk of him being loaned back to Catania.

Juve these days are like Jodie Foster in The Accused, and all the provincial teams are the rapists. Marotta being the pinball machine of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)