Jorge Martínez (4 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
Baffling logic. Are you suggesting it's ok to waste money on transfer fees and save on wages?
everything in life costs something. maybe martinez is worth the money we dont know it, because he was plagued with injuries. dont compare him to vdv and affelay. this players get more money there and have cl football why should they come to juve? and i dont think that the 12 millions were paid instantly. we are not in a place to fight with the biggest clubs for players. you guys are just dreamers. but hey if you would be instead of marotta i bet you would get us any player we want and very cheap also, what a pity that you are not in marottas place.

but everytime when i go to bed i will pray that you one day become our transfer guru. ( no i wont, it was sarcasm)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: I wouldn't want to be in Marotta's place. Having millions of Juventus fans hating on me everyday, except members of The Society (The Marotta Apologists and Supporters), isn't exactly a position one should envy ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No you muppet :p I was eligible to post on the 16'th. If you would like to check the length of my ban, ask Red. After all, he was the one who banned me, even though I insulted Pirlo in one of those infractions :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)