Jorge Martínez (3 Viewers)

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
It'd like to try it, just to hope Marotta didn't waste 12 million euro. So far he is shit though, not worth even half of that.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Martinez has been bad but let's not go overboard here. Lanza has been more useless than a sack of potatoes would be as a winger.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Martinez has been bad but let's not go overboard here. Lanza has been more useless than a sack of potatoes would be as a winger.
Ok, ok, both have been just as useless. :p

It amazed me that we couldn't trust in either Pepe or Martinez against Inter and had to rely on Marchisio for the wing. We need a proper left winger asap.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Ok, ok, both have been just as useless. :p

It amazed me that we couldn't trust in either Pepe or Martinez against Inter and had to rely on Marchisio for the wing. We need a proper left winger asap.
That was a tactical decision. Marchisio played narrower and deeper than a winger would normally.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
That was a tactical decision. Marchisio played narrower and deeper than a winger would normally.
Yeah, but Pepe has been quite good at helping out the defense and is tactically very disciplined. I think he could have done the same job while adding more to the attack.

May 22, 2007
Really? He hasn't had one outstanding game so far, even Lanza has been better than him. I'd say that qualifies as shit so far.
If failing to perform at an outstanding level qualifies as shit, then 90% of our squad has also been shit, and you know that isn't the case.

And in the Man City game alone he was better than Lanza has ever been this season.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Save the speech. Really.
Speech? What speech? I understand the need to be optimist about this guy, but he seems like a waste, especially at 13 million euro. We might as well flushed them down the toilet especially when compared to Krasic who we got for 15.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Jeez give the guy some time already, he's played what? 3 competitive games for us and people are already calling him shit, my god he's not Messi.

I think we over paid for him, but give the guy half a chance before you jump on the 'shit' bandwagon....

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Martinez is really a SS and it can be seen by his touches on the ball that he's skillfull - Juve need a real LW that has a left foot - all our wingers are right footed!

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
Jeez give the guy some time already, he's played what? 3 competitive games for us and people are already calling him shit, my god he's not Messi.

I think we over paid for him, but give the guy half a chance before you jump on the 'shit' bandwagon....
Those balloons on your avatar would be messi for me.

May 22, 2007
Speech? What speech? I understand the need to be optimist about this guy, but he seems like a waste, especially at 13 million euro. We might as well flushed them down the toilet especially when compared to Krasic who we got for 15.
Yeah, we should have flushed the money down the toilet :lol2: He has been absolutely shit in his Juventus career.

I mean, fuck, is this serious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)