Jorge Martínez (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2705687 said:
24 September 2010
Martinez rejoins the group and gives a show.

One must note the presence of Martinez who re-joined the group and took part in the mini-match showing his worth with a number of noticeable moves including a scissor kick which allowed Amauri to score by accompanying the ball into goal with his chest.
http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_7EAD717ED43C4EC8A5C6711E230831B1.asp
Thats the clue we needed!

Jorge "The Scissor" Martinez!!, hey at least if we promote that nickname well, we can sell a couple million shirts of him and regain some of the price we paid.

If not heres another one!:

Jorge "The QuestionMark" Tinez

Jun 13, 2007
This guy is good. If you watch the game again, you'll notice that he got the better of City defenders on a number of occasions in the first half. He has good ball control and a solid passing game. He's clearly being played out of position, we can all see it. . A typical winger is someone like Krasic. Martinez is nothing like that. He doesn't have the speed or the quickness to pull it off. I can see him play alongside Quag or IQ.

I won't judge his performance against City because he's just returned from injury. I think we need to see at least 3 or 4 more game from him before we can really judge him. Preferably as a S.S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)