Jorge Andrade (7 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Juventus signing Jorge Andrade has announced that he is thrilled to have joined the Serie B champions. “It was love at first sight.”

Now thats just beautiful :)
Considering Juventus is known as the old lady and he is 29 years old and the fact he has played against them numerous times in the past, I do wonder about his eyesight. He must have cataracts or something

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If thats directed me then it just means, in laymans terms; he has met Juventus many times before so how can it be love at first sight? Besides some vegans do like cucumber with hotdogs so try to mix your similies a bit better next time

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If thats directed me then it just means, in laymans terms; he has met Juventus many times before so how can it be love at first sight? Besides some vegans do like cucumber with hotdogs so try to mix your similies a bit better next time
keep your laymans terms somewhere else, saying love at first sight is meant to be that "when he was offered to sign for us he just couldn't refuse or think twice about the offer".

I usually don't eat hotdog with cucumber, but i'll tell you what i meant, cucumber doesn't look like hotdogs, and what you said earlier has no relations to what Andrade stated.

thank you

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Andrade: im in love with the Old Lady!
Do you thank Zaragoza and Milito?
''No, i thank my agent and Juventus!''

Are you happy?
''Yes i am full of joy! After facing Juventus with Porto and Deportivo, and realising what a threatening team they were, now i can wear the jersey. Juventus is one of the top teams in the world.''

Which new companion excites you the most?
''Only one? Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trezeguet...''

When did you arrive in Turin?
''Tonight, tomorrow i will have my medical and sign the contract.''

Three years?
''Im still not sure, we will speak about it calmly tomorrow.''

Juventus is not in the CL, is that a heavy renunciation?
''It is rather a loss for the CL, soon we will recover our positions that await us, both in Italy and in Europe. I feel that Juve is a highly ambitious club.''

Have you spoken to Ranieri yet?
''No, not yet. My Baptism with Juventus is tomorrow. I know that Ranieri holds me in high esteem.''

Tuttosport

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
please everyone knows he is just trying to kiss ass, PR job, thats all. It does not mean anything at all. The problem with you guys on this forum and i think fans in general is you go overboard with everything. If a player says he picked a team over Juventus, he should die, if he says he alwyas loved dp or juventus, he is the shit. When the guy decides to leave, he is a traitor or mercenary or whatever. All that means nothing to me, its what he does on the pitch that matters and he is a good signing, probably the only 1 that i like so far

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
please everyone knows he is just trying to kiss ass, PR job, thats all. It does not mean anything at all. The problem with you guys on this forum and i think fans in general is you go overboard with everything. If a player says he picked a team over Juventus, he should die, if he says he alwyas loved dp or juventus, he is the shit. When the guy decides to leave, he is a traitor or mercenary or whatever. All that means nothing to me, its what he does on the pitch that matters and he is a good signing, probably the only 1 that i like so far
:tup:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
of course denco, we're not as dumb as u're describing us. What do u expect from a player that has just signed his contract with a club like juventus ?? And of course what is the most interesting for us and juventus is the performance on the pitch. Still, that doesn't hurt when a player says nice words about our club.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
of course denco, we're not as dumb as u're describing us. What do u expect from a player that has just signed his contract with a club like juventus ?? And of course what is the most interesting for us and juventus is the performance on the pitch. Still, that doesn't hurt when a player says nice words about our club.
Yes but love at first sight is too over the top and insulting of intelligence to be taken seriously

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ffs, stop making a big shit out of it.

when a player says he's inlove with our team it satisfy us. nothing more nothing less.

when a player leaves the club, we look for reasons, why, to which team etc.... if we find it logical there's no need to make them traitors. it's as simple as that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ffs, stop making a big shit out of it.

when a player says he's inlove with our team it satisfy us. nothing more nothing less.

when a player leaves the club, we look for reasons, why, to which team etc.... if we find it logical there's no need to make them traitors. it's as simple as that.
:agree: :agree: ...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
aha...

Anyway, his trip to Turin was delayed for one day, so he'll be in Turin this night, and tomorrow he'll be tested physically...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
:disagree: such a child
you really need to learn to respect people, but i guess thats pretty hard when your from america, being the 'superior race' and all. i can understand dont worry
and weren't you the crybaby in the Milito thread, accusing me of bashing Aussies

dont be a hypocrite, Frank... leave ppls nationalities out of arguments

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
and weren't you the crybaby in the Milito thread, accusing me of bashing Aussies

dont be a hypocrite, Frank... leave ppls nationalities out of arguments
vinman, i dont want to argue with you, but i was simply defending myself
read further into that conversation and you will see who started being racial. you expect me to just lie down and take it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)