Jorge Andrade (9 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Wow, funny. Because you'll probably get banned over that while I'll still be here.
not the end of the world, i have a life unlike you. anyways i have only been defending myself here, simply responding to the bullshit you have posted towards me today. so i wont be surprised if you dont get banned...AGAIN!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
not the end of the world, i have a life unlike you. anyways i have only been defending myself here, simply responding to the bullshit you have posted towards me today. so i wont be surprised if you dont get banned...AGAIN!
Yeah, good point, I dont have a life because you know so much about me. I know for a fact you don't have a clue about anything regarding weather derivatives trading nor derivatives trading at all, so again don't talk shit. You don't have any arguments nor do you have anything against me, so just drop it, reject.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah, good point, I dont have a life because you know so much about me. I know for a fact you don't have a clue about anything regarding weather derivatives trading nor derivatives trading at all, so again don't talk shit. You don't have any arguments nor do you have anything against me, so just drop it, reject.
haha i did drop it fuckwit, but you just never know when to stop by posting shit about me in other threads, trying to gain my attention. so you fucken drop it, yank. trying to make yourself look smart by saying big words, hell i could go to google, gather some info and do the same thing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
haha i did drop it fuckwit, but you just never know when to stop by posting shit about me in other threads, trying to gain my attention. so you fucken drop it, yank. trying to make yourself look smart by saying big words, hell i could go to google, gather some info and do the same thing.
Yes, that is what I do, type in google and look up big words, because that is what yanks like us do. Unfortunately though, you lot really have the ability of being rejects over us... so we yanks aren't on your level regarding that, Reject.

Just stop dude. You're making me laugh too much.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Yes, that is what I do, type in google and look up big words, because that is what yanks like us do. Unfortunately though, you lot really have the ability of being rejects over us... so we yanks aren't on your level regarding that, Reject.

Just stop dude. You're making me laugh too much.
reject, reject, reject... thats all you can say

but watch yourself now, dont laugh too hard. you might piss yourself and then mummy will have to change your nappy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
reject, reject, reject... thats all you can say

but watch yourself now, dont laugh too hard. you might piss yourself and then mummy will have to change your nappy.
Why would I piss on myself when I could piss on an Italian reject? Plus his family! Man, you really need to learn up on this stuff.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Why would I piss on myself when I could piss on an Italian reject? Plus his family! Man, you really need to learn up on this stuff.
:disagree: such a child
you really need to learn to respect people, but i guess thats pretty hard when your from america, being the 'superior race' and all. i can understand dont worry

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:disagree: such a child
you really need to learn to respect people, but i guess thats pretty hard when your from america, being the 'superior race' and all. i can understand dont worry
Yeah, I really have trouble respecting people in this world. Good call. Perhaps you should realize I don't respect you, and that it's really your fault.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah, I really have trouble respecting people in this world. Good call. Perhaps you should realize I don't respect you, and that it's really your fault.
ok well im agreeing to disagree here. putting all our differences aside, ill stay out of your way and you stay out of mine. because i agree this has become really sour and i didnt mean for it to come to this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ok well im agreeing to disagree here. putting all our differences aside, ill stay out of your way and you stay out of mine. because i agree this has become really sour and i didnt mean for it to come to this.
Good call. Perhaps you'll see the light one day, but we shall see. I'm only going to attack people that attack me, and I thought you attacked me earlier tonight. But it doesnt matter... it was fun.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventus signing Jorge Andrade has announced that he is thrilled to have joined the Serie B champions. “It was love at first sight.”

The Portuguese international is expected in Turin today to finalise the details of his move, after an agreement in principle was made with the player’s current club Deportivo La Coruna.

“Everything happened very quickly, it was love at first sight,” said the defender when talking to the gathered Press.

“My agent had been in contact with the Juventus management, but there was nothing concrete until a few days ago.

“I accepted after considering every possible option and listening to my manager. In any case, the word Juventus represents a guarantee,” added the 29-year-old.

The Old Lady turned its attention to Andrade after negotiations for Real Zaragoza and Argentina stopper Gabriel Milito stalled last week.

It is believed that Juve will pay Deportivo a fee of around £7m, while the centre-back is expected to sign a three-year contract worth £1.4m per year.

Andrade, who joined the Spanish outfit from Porto in 2002, has represented his country at World Cup and European Championship level, winning over 40 caps for the Iberians.

channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)