Jorge Andrade (5 Viewers)

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    newcastle had a whole first team squad our injured AshutoshJuve. and it could have finished top 7 in the premiership.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    oleee...finally we got our CB:weee:

:agree:

We don't usually sign players who have recently spent 9 months out injured.
    Was he injured? No wonder I didnt see him in LaLiga. That explains Depor's poor performance this season. I am relieved to know that he wasnt part of it.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    oleee...finally we got our CB:weee:

Was he injured? No wonder I didnt see him in LaLiga. That explains Depor's poor performance this season. I am relieved to know that he wasnt part of it.
    He missed some of it. The injury also made him miss the World Cup last summer.

Sep 19, 2006
    this guy is good but he need another solid cb beside him,we cant play with him (chiellini or criscito) against milan,inter or even roma.We will suffer a lot in defense if we didnt get another solid cb!!

Sep 19, 2006
    his best displays were in the Cl 2004 where he combined with Nour el Dine Naybet to form one of europe's most solid defense at this time!! We played deportivo in the last 16 round in 2004 & they won at home & in Delli Alpi(1_0)! we didnt score once in the 2 games!! I remember very well Montero's mistake in the 2nd game in Delli Alpi & Appia's shot from the middle of the field which went to hit the higher bar!~

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    what?,u never saw portugal playing,u never saw Deportivo playing,I think andrade played against Juve 4 times in the CL 2003 & 2004!!! Anyway he is a great player,I really like the guy,the only problem I have with him is his injuries & age!
    how good can he be if I dont remember him ??

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Man, everyone keeps ragging on Andrade's injuries like he's bag o' glass Trezeguet here. The guy had his leg snapped in half during a match at the end of the 2005-2006 season, so he had to sit out WC 2006 plus much of the La Liga last year. He's been back since Spring and, IMO, looks solid. Though I suspect he's not 100% just yet.

Will he ever be up to his old 100%? That is a risk. But his current 90+% seems pretty damn good thus far. Is he injury prone? No more than you would be if someone broke your leg a year ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)