Jorge Andrade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
What I like the most about our transfer policy is how it depends on other team plans...

If Barca succed to sign Abidal while they are still following Chivu with RM monitoring Milito's situation we can go for Marquez.

If Inter success to land Chivu we can try with Cordoba, Saumel, Materrazi or whoever they are welling to throw away.

If all the good defender in the market are linked to big clubs we can sign a below average one like Andrade.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
We're all wondering what's gonna happen next...in one breath we have Agnelli saying Juve's big spending days are over...then we hear that the Juve scouts are seriously present at the Copa America, & love it or loathe it, there is talent there. If we take things at face value we're going to be lucky if we get a couple of "primavera" players out of this Copa who may spend time at Juve & never kick a ball for the 1'st team. Yeh, I can dream about a defender like Mascherano...
i know what you are saying but Mascherano is a midfielder

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
i know what you are saying but Mascherano is a midfielder
You're right...it just seems as if he has to play a more defensive role for Argentina at the Copa, because he, Veron (also a midfielder) & Zanetti have had to do the quality defending that Milito & Heinze aren't.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
You're right...it just seems as if he has to play a more defensive role for Argentina at the Copa, because he, Veron (also a midfielder) & Zanetti have had to do the quality defending that Milito & Heinze aren't.
well yes mascherano is a quality defensive midfielder, i have liked him since his days playing in south america, i was very disappointed when he joined liverpool and not us

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
And if he leaves England, he'll probably go to Spain. Oh well, so long as we get someone that's not a total "nong" as you guys say.

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
I have to agree with the people who said Andrade is a good player. For years he's been solid at the back for Depor after Naybet made his exit from the club, who is sort of a hard player of replace. He's been one of the best defenders in Spain for years and it's just recently that he's struggled, along with Depor as a whole. We shouldn't look too much into his recent form as beforehand he's been nothing short of solid. Certainly far more than anything we have at the moment. For the right price, he's a good buy.

Forza Juve!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I have to agree with the people who said Andrade is a good player. For years he's been solid at the back for Depor after Naybet made his exit from the club, who is sort of a hard player of replace. He's been one of the best defenders in Spain for years and it's just recently that he's struggled, along with Depor as a whole. We shouldn't look too much into his recent form as beforehand he's been nothing short of solid. Certainly far more than anything we have at the moment. For the right price, he's a good buy.

Forza Juve!
yes thats right

welcome to the forums mate :pint:

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006

Forza Juve!
If that's the case , considering that he and Tiago have same manager , we could easy negotiate with him also and add quality to our back line.

..and welcome to the forum :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)