Jorge Andrade (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not among the against Barzagli people;) But he's too expensive,Zamparini is a weirdo. I'd welcome him but Andrade would cost less than Barzagli or am I wrong?
well heres my plan of action for barzagli

if any1 knows the story of how the chinese consortium negotiatiing a deal over the rover car company, basically kept filling up the owners of rover drinks to narrow down to a cheap fee for buying rover car company for next to nothing. so this is how we play it invite zamparini to one of ferrara's restuarants, keep filling up his wine and whisky glass sweet talk him, and he will agree to sell barzagli for pittance, and then that will give him sumthing to moan about with the media attention he requires and we get our man :D

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
u know what i truely fear not that i recon theres a remote chance of it happening

chivu - inter
milito - madrid
andrade - barca

i say we are f*cked
it looks like every single player juve are linked with becomes magically linked with every other superclub . i think the media does this on purpose for some reason

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #65
    well heres my plan of action for barzagli

if any1 knows the story of how the chinese consortium negotiatiing a deal over the rover car company, basically kept filling up the owners of rover drinks to narrow down to a cheap fee for buying rover car company for next to nothing. so this is how we play it invite zamparini to one of ferrara's restuarants, keep filling up his wine and whisky glass sweet talk him, and he will agree to sell barzagli for pittance, and then that will give him sumthing to moan about with the media attention he requires and we get our man :D
    :rofl:

Hope it works:tup:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yeah, talk about us getting played here...

Meira Andrade Quaresma Pepe...have the Portuguese mafia bought shares in Juve? ;)
    Quaresma rocks. Meira, as a sub at best. Pepe? Solid, but he's Brazilian, even if he might speak Portuguese and play for Porto.

i know hes portugese and all that, but i hope andrade can pick up italian quickly enough if he is to be our leader in defence, he needs to speak the lingo and quickly
    That's the thing about most captains. They're usually smart enough and good enough communicators to pick up language skills pretty quickly. Andrade was massively bummed about being sidelined for WC2006 with his busted leg, but the guy ended up playing the role of team reporter on TV, etc. He's got a good, calm, cool head on his shoulders too.

should we start worrying about a Boumsong-Boulahrouz defensive pairing next season?
    Kill me now. :D

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
    Andrade is excellent. Not only is he a solid player, but he's also got maturity and command from the back as a captain -- something we've sorely lacked since Canna left. Andrade is a de facto captain for the Portugal NT (and, IMO, the fans' favorite for that role over the likes of Simão, CRon, etc.), so saying he isn't a leader is, well, being very unaware of the facts.

He's a little on the older side, but I think he would be an excellent addition at that price. He is not a fall-back candidate, but a full-fledged starter on any squad, IMO. AC Milan included.
    Thank you, what the hell was everyone else saying come on watch him before you say let's get Milito instead, for that price he should already be in a Juventus jersey, he's a very good player, and Andrade is captain because he stays calm unlike Simao and C. Ronaldo.

Milito is good too, but if we can get Andrade for only 9 million I don't see no reason not to get him?

Portugese = Brazilian ;)
    No it isn't, Portuguese and Brazilian are different.

...And I do not want to see a 5/11 Portuguese Juventus but at the same time it would prove all these stupid stereotypes in Toronto wrong.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    u know what i truely fear not that i recon theres a remote chance of it happening

chivu - inter
    milito - madrid
    andrade - barca

i say we are f*cked
    according to the media, real madrid might get chivu and with this milito saga i think it could turn out like this:

chivu - madrid
    milito - barca
    andrade or whoever - juventus
    inter - NOBODY! :p

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    I must admit I was pleasantly surprise when I read the news Juve were after Andrade. He is a very good option and he is cheaper then Milito. We have discussed thousands of pages onc b's by now and he was never mentioned. Shows how much we know what is going on behind the scenes. All we do is guess and speculate. I sometimes whish I ould be a fly on the wall in the Juve headquarters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)