Jorge Andrade (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Juve: per la difesa spunta Jorge Andrade
2/7/2007 - 18:12

(TORINO) - Considerate le difficoltà per arrivare a Gabriel Milito (ancora ampia la differenza tra domanda ed offerta), spunta un nome nuovo per la difesa della Juve. Tra i giocatori indicati da Claudio Ranieri c'è Jorge Andrade (29 anni). E' il centrale del Deportivo La Coruna e della Nazionale portoghese. Il suo contratto scade nel giugno del 2008 e il costo del cartellino si aggira sui 9 milioni di euro. Secondo le indiscrezioni la trattativa potrebbe essere facilitata anche dal fatto che l'agente del giocatore è lo stesso di Tiago Mendes, neo-acquisto bianconero. Centrale di un metro e 84 per 73 kg di peso, nato a Lisbona, destro naturale, gioca da quattro stagioni in Galizia dove è arrivato nel 2002 dal Porto.

(Fonte: calciomercato.it)http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=9821

Due to de difficulties with the capture of Milito, Ranieri is chasing Jorge Andrade of Deportivo. his contract expires in 2008. He is valued at around 9 m €. Another option...

What do you think?

Please discuss:D.

Edit: He has the same agent like Tiago,could be an advantage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would take Andrade for that price, but would only see him as a fall back if we fail to get someone better.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andrade is excellent. Not only is he a solid player, but he's also got maturity and command from the back as a captain -- something we've sorely lacked since Canna left. Andrade is a de facto captain for the Portugal NT (and, IMO, the fans' favorite for that role over the likes of Simão, CRon, etc.), so saying he isn't a leader is, well, being very unaware of the facts.

He's a little on the older side, but I think he would be an excellent addition at that price. He is not a fall-back candidate, but a full-fledged starter on any squad, IMO. AC Milan included.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Of all the alternatives ive heard in the wake of the Milito saga, Andrade is by far the best. He would be a solid addition to the squad. His age isn't an issue. Defenders usually peak towards the last 1/3 of their careers anyways. For that price, Juve should definitely consider.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
A couple of seasons ago, he was Nesta-like! I love this guy. We should really get him!

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
He was excellent, I don't know what was he like for a last couple of years.
I wonder to which player we'll be linked tomorrow...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve line up Andrade

Reports suggest that Juventus have targeted Deportivo La Coruna defender Jorge Andrade as an alternative to Gabriel Milito.

The Bianconeri were said to be very close to signing the Real Zaragoza man, but negotiations seems to have stalled after the two clubs failed to reach an agreement over the financial details.

“Juventus have made an offer, but it is very far from what we are asking for,” said sporting director Miguel Pardeza, as the Serie B champions are not willing to spend more than £11m on the 26-year-old.

The Old Lady has therefore decided to prepare an alternative option and have eyed Andrade, who is one of the names near the top of Coach Claudio Ranieri’s [pictured] wish list.

The Portuguese international is contracted to Deportivo until June 2008 and could leave the Liga outfit for £6.5m, a price the Bianconeri consider adequate for the 29-year-old.

Furthermore, the deal could be facilitated by the fact that Andrade is managed by the Gestifute agency, which is owned by Jorge Mendes.

The agent also represents midfielder Tiago Mendes, who joined the Bianconeri from Lyon last month, and that might make Andrade’s move to Italy easier to negotiate.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)