Jorge Andrade (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #43
    i know hes portugese and all that, but i hope andrade can pick up italian quickly enough if he is to be our leader in defence, he needs to speak the lingo and quickly
    Italian shouldn't be too hard to learn for both Milito and Andrade,especially spanish has similarities with italian,but portugese too.

Grygera___Andrade___Milito___Chiellini

Anybody:eyebrows:?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    it hasn't even started yet. We were just linked cause he has the same agent as tiago, and that the Milito deal is taking long

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Andrade is a good experienced defender, he could help us get results right away,
    he has everything Boumsong lacks and for that price we could buy two Andrades at Milito's price, he is not thaat old, CBs last longer anyway
    and he certainly can keep it up, until Criscito takes over!

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    i'd prefer another Italian as a defender rather than Barzagli. Barzagli might be good NEXT to an experienced defender like Cannavaro, Nesta, Milito or Terry

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
    I'm starting to think it'll be an Andrade-Barzagli tandem... especially cause I don't see Ranieri letting Secco sell Miccoli unless he gets a good defender back.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    barca will probably want him too , then real will say " what the hell , we have the money , why not ? " , then chelsea says " andrade looks like a nice name , lets get him . and the new story begins

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)