Jonathan Zebina the new signing!!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Zebina !! We could have signed someone better than him !!
If you've got a list of free players better than Zebina, I suggest you fax it to Moggi...I'm not aware of any...

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

If you've got a list of free players better than Zebina, I suggest you fax it to Moggi...I'm not aware of any...
Well...I don't know any...But should we buy players just because they are free whether they are good or bad !!

Anyway...We must Welcome Zebina .. he has become one of our players so we should support him

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
started off well in the transfer market. we need quality defenders and we decide that zebina is one. Moggi isnt a fine wine at all, he is the opposite.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
What's your peoples problem?

Hes free, tried, tested and knows the Italian game well. I can garantee you he is better than Monter, Iuliano, Legro, and Pessoto at defending in that centre back role. Zambro + Thuram + Zebina + 1 tried and tested defender + one newish defender would do me good.

What do you guys want Moggi to do? Buy Nesta?

This is a great start to the summer transfers. Seasons hasnt been over for a week yet, and we have already signed a new defender! Jeez, sometimes I think we have all become Real Madrid fans.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Hes free, tried, tested and knows the Italian game well. I can garantee you he is better than Monter, Iuliano, Legro, and Pessoto at defending in that centre back role.
We all agree that he's better than Monty, Iuli, Legro and Pesso, but that's not saying much. Given the circumstances, Zebina's doesn't fit the caliber of players I was expecting.

The bright side is that he's free, has pace and this is only the very beginning of the transfer campaign. Then again, Milan signed Stam :groan:

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Think about it this way & u guys would feel more relaxed.

When we bought Legro last season, everyone highly believed in him.... HE TURNED SUCK !!

This season we buy Zebena and everyone already belives that he's suck...... HE MIGHT TURN TO BE THE BEST DEFENDER OF NEXT SEASON SERIE A.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
Think about it this way & u guys would feel more relaxed.

When we bought Legro last season, everyone highly believed in him.... HE TURNED SUCK !!

This season we buy Zebena and everyone already belives that he's suck...... HE MIGHT TURN TO BE THE BEST DEFENDER OF NEXT SEASON SERIE A.
:rofl:

hate when only thing that is left is hope:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)