Jonathan Zebina the new signing!!! (2 Viewers)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Zebina bum-berina
has a little weener
ain't a good footballer
but a ****ing good cheater

(I WAS EMOTIONALLY IMBALANCED AT THE TIME OF WRITTING THIS)

Aug 1, 2003
wow, even my fan club members are angry. phew. I just hope this doesn't affect other transfers... Even though it probably will... I mean, we would still get Ferrari or something right? :frown:

Aw man. I'm not a big fan of him. Mmph. Sigh I guess I have nothing else to do but just welcome him with ... semi open arms

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Well, he is played fo Roma, Roma did well against lazio last few years. Maybe thats why Moggi signed him. To have at least one player that knows how to play against Lazio:D:howler:

On a serious note, many over here were agaisnt Juve signing Stam. Stam on two years contract or Zebina on 5? I know where my money would be.;)

When you say "for free" you are all ignoring the fact that "free" players come with an on-signing fee (less that buying, but still not free) and inflated wages. He costed you less than what would have costed you to buy a defender of his "class":)D), but he isnt free....

On the other hand, he's what? 25? There is still a chance that in 5 years he simply comes out as a great player. He is a decent sub, even a starter if you have decent defence lineup to field with him. Not the guy to build your defence around, and thats what your main worry should be....

ahh, not to mention bad temper and a bad attitude he brings with him...:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The transfer season is not over yet.....Have mercy on the guys.....and he might be good in Juve shirt...no one knows

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Hmm.. Honestly I'm happy to have him. OK! OK! I know, htat he is not the best defender we could get, but still he was good enough to be a regular in Roma! And I personally like him! So... welcome Jonathan! :) I wish he could show us how great defender he is! :angel:

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    Hmm.. Honestly I'm happy to have him. OK! OK! I know, htat he is not the best defender we could get, but still he was good enough to be a regular in Roma! And I personally like him! So... welcome Jonathan! :) I wish he could show us how great defender he is! :angel:
    agree....

Welcome Jonathan...

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    guys... i just found out that there will be a press conference today 16.30...

hmm im thinking, what if moggi is gonna say like this,

moggi : well, now we have signed Zebina, and or def. problem is over, now we will go after a strike, and that will be all for this year"

moggi : "btw, we will bring blasi and brighi from loan, but nothing more"

lol.. if he will say that, i'll go and kill him!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    You people most give him a chance in Juve before you judge him, he is a kind of player who does some strange things, but he can improve on that, and he is strong and versalite. A very good signing IMO.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
    Zebina is the answer to your defense?? Better hope Moggi has someone else in mind other than him...
    No he isnt, but i am sure there will be other defenders to join us, like Ferrari and probably Mexes, but Zebina is a versalite and decent player to have in the squad, when we most remember that Montero and Iuliano will leave soon hopefully, and everyone is better than them!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)