Jonathan Zebina the new signing!!! (5 Viewers)

May 17, 2003
btw, imo, we just need ferrari + evra or mexes + evra, if not evra, then hmmmmm kroldrop (from udinese, he is good)
C'mon people lets be realistic here....Has there EVER been any real link with Evra?? Or even Mexes?? all i've herd is nothing but stupid, typical, stiring up rumors that fills up the gaps of time wasting. Don't get high hopes about Bulls*it. This is already the summer transfer market, and lets just all be realistic. I don't think there is ny chance of Mexes or Evra(who i never even have the thought in my head of coming here, coz there hasn't been any reallistic news) to coming to Juve. Just redicilous BULLSH*T.

I really hope i just jynxed it....

But seriously, don't get toooooo much of high hopes, coz its a posibillity that we will stop after Emerson...

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #104
    ++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++

C'mon people lets be realistic here....Has there EVER been any real link with Evra?? Or even Mexes?? all i've herd is nothing but stupid, typical, stiring up rumors that fills up the gaps of time wasting. Don't get high hopes about Bulls*it. This is already the summer transfer market, and lets just all be realistic. I don't think there is ny chance of Mexes or Evra(who i never even have the thought in my head of coming here, coz there hasn't been any reallistic news) to coming to Juve. Just redicilous BULLSH*T.

I really hope i just jynxed it....

But seriously, don't get toooooo much of high hopes, coz its a posibillity that we will stop after Emerson...
    WELL THERE WHERE NEVER A LINK WITH ZEBINA EITHER BUT WE GOT HIM!!!

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

wasnt zebina going to milan? he wasnt even linked with us
    if im not mistaken milan contacted zebina 3 months earlier, and juve contacted him for only 3 days or something then he agreed to play for us. if my memory is correct he was also approached by the likes of liverpool etc i think

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
    :(

Disgusting Signing what can I say...

We bought him to destroy Roma's defense not to make our own better the same as we did with Legro last year and look where that got us

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    but guys,Zebina was a little bit good this season wiz roma,hell he is better then montero anyway,,i am better then montero :D

Disorder

May 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    but guys,Zebina was a little bit good this season wiz roma,hell he is better then montero anyway,,i am better then montero :D
    I agree. at leas untill the part about zebina beeing better than montero:D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++

Stop bashing montero. He as a bad season, and IMO he as much to give still for 2 0r three seasons.He has been the anchor of the juve defensive for 7 years. He is, also, the defensive in the team with less goals received while in the pitch in last ten years.

I dont think zebina or you are better than Montero

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Stop bashing montero. He as a bad season, and IMO he as much to give still for 2 0r three seasons .He has been the anchor of the juve defensive for 7 years. He is, also, the defensive in the team with less goals received while in the pitch in last ten years.

I dont think zebina or you are better than Montero
    hahaha... good one!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I disagree wholeheartedly. His time is over. It was over at the start of this season, and IMO he played too much this season. I respect him and I'm grateful to him for the great player he's been for us in the past, but it's time for him to move on to be frank

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #116
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I disagree wholeheartedly. His time is over. It was over at the start of this season, and IMO he played too much this season. I respect him and I'm grateful to him for the great player he's been for us in the past, but it's time for him to move on to be frank
    agreeee!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I have to agree. I would never want to disrespect Paolo, as he has had a great career in Black & White. But it is obvious that his time is done. No shame in getting old, it happens to everybody eventually. Maldini and Ferrara were able to postpone the effects longer than Montero, but nothing to be done about that. It is, sadly, time to move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)