Jonathan Zebina the new signing!!! (4 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

No he isnt, but i am sure there will be other defenders to join us, like Ferrari and probably Mexes, but Zebina is a versalite and decent player to have in the squad, when we most remember that Montero and Iuliano will leave soon hopefully, and everyone is better than them!.
err.... seriously , i dun think we will get Ferarri or mexes or any other player they people always talk and dream of in this forum... we are forgetting that Moggi's signing are always come out of the blue.. and Zebina is the knock in the head we need to remind us of that fact.. so if i were you, i would keep it down on your level of 'sureness' for Mexes or Ferarri..;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

err.... seriously , i dun think we will get Ferarri or mexes or any other player they people always talk and dream of in this forum... we are forgetting that Moggi's signing are always come out of the blue.. and Zebina is the knock in the head we need to remind us of that fact.. so if i were you, i would keep it down on your level of 'sureness' for Mexes or Ferarri..;)
We will see who's "sureness" will be right. But I believe another defender will be bought too. And then Ferrari (most) and Mexes is the most realistic targets!.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

We will see who's "sureness" will be right. But I believe another defender will be bought too. And then Ferrari (most) and Mexes is the most realistic targets!.
what you want and what you think will happen is two different thing. knowing moggi, those are the most unrealistic targets...;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

what you want and what you think will happen is two different thing. knowing moggi, those are the most unrealistic targets...;)
So you know Moggi :D, and how can they be the most unrealistic targets when especially Ferrari has been linked with Juve for a long time?, which of course doesnt mean we will get him, but at least it is more likely than someone unknown.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

So you know Moggi :D, and how can they be the most unrealistic targets when especially Ferrari has been linked with Juve for a long time?, which of course doesnt mean we will get him, but at least it is more likely than someone unknown.
coz Moggi dont buy players that are linked to us... it is much safer to bet for players that is not linked to us at all.. see Zebina for reference ..;)

Aug 1, 2003
bah. at least we got zebina. something is better than nothing. shows that moggi does have that 'defence conscience' in his head.

welcome jonathan zebina.

weird tho, there was a match against roma where one of our players tore his shirt i think (or was it lima's?) and he was so angry. now he's in Juve :LOL:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
bah. at least we got zebina. something is better than nothing. shows that moggi does have that 'defence conscience' in his head.

welcome jonathan zebina.

weird tho, there was a match against roma where one of our players tore his shirt i think (or was it lima's?) and he was so angry. now he's in Juve :LOL:
i think its Del Piero who tore his shirt... and then he just laughed it off with Totti ::LOL:

Jan 7, 2004

wasnt zebina going to milan? he wasnt even linked with us

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Zebina!!!! :drool:
    i just got this feeling that he will be playing very good for us...

btw, imo, we just need ferrari + evra or mexes + evra, if not evra, then hmmmmm kroldrop (from udinese, he is good)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002

we most remember that Montero and Iuliano will leave soon hopefully, and everyone is better than them!.
    It is agreed that Montero and Iuliano should find a new challenge, but both players have been great Juventus warriors over the years and deserve a lot of respect. One bad season should not undo the many years of good service Paolo and Mark have given us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)