John Elkann (21 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The Agnelli family is not giving up on Juventus. The rumors that John Elkann wants to sell the Old Lady are unfounded and proven incorrect based on the recent €200m capital gain provided by Exor. John Elkann wants a cordial relationship with FIGC(@Gazzetta)
Yes, indeed it will be a cordial relationship. What he'll actually get is a cordial dick up his butthole.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the transformation to a rootless, soulless, plastic club cannot be fully completed without some oil money. qatar failed to buy man.utd anyway

fuck how i hate this post allegri v1 era, incredible downfall with paratici, random coach choices, terrible recruitment, rushed superleague announcement, unibrow publicly executed, passengers running the club, etc. i wish it ended asap
Jj is already 100% fully plastic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The Agnelli family is not giving up on Juventus. The rumors that John Elkann wants to sell the Old Lady are unfounded and proven incorrect based on the recent €200m capital gain provided by Exor. John Elkann wants a cordial relationship with FIGC(@Gazzetta)
Cordial relationship with figc :lol: basically elkunt has made us their bitch, what a fucking sell out

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Jj is already 100% fully plastic.
yeah, but there would be a way back to be a proper football club with the appropriate management

with arab owners we can forget that too and embrace the rootless superclub image. city, psg, newcastle, juventus. exciting isn't it

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling an American will buy us.
time to play 4-4-3 @boehly

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
prospect of watching actual football players instead of furnitures like milikea is indeed exciting.
hasn't you been saying for years that our squad was always fine and all we needed was a coach

jokes aside, all we'd need is a proper management. arab money doesn't guarantee that either. also look at psg, besides mbappe that is one meh squad for a supposed elite team. newcastle's squad is also thin for both cl and the league, and doesn't have too many exciting players. so a good team needs a bit more than money, chelsea or man.utd are even better examples of that. only one thing is guaranteed with arab money: you'll become one giant plastic club.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
hasn't you been saying for years that our squad was always fine and all we needed was a coach

jokes aside, all we'd need is a proper management. arab money doesn't guarantee that either. also look at psg, besides mbappe that is one meh squad for a supposed elite team. newcastle's squad is also thin for both cl and the league, and doesn't have too many exciting players. so a good team needs a bit more than money, chelsea or man.utd are even better examples of that. only one thing is guaranteed with arab money: you'll become one giant plastic club.
Check mic 1 2 1 2:

WE ARE ONE GIANT PLASTIC CLUB.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's wrong with citys management?
i didn't say anything about city's management, but thanks for asking:

the very definition of fake.

Check mic 1 2 1 2:

WE ARE ONE GIANT PLASTIC CLUB.
what was juventus for 95 years under the same ownership?

again, we need a proper management who realizes the mistakes of the post marotta era.

and again, it's a personal opinion: for me this club belongs to an italian ownership, period. the moment it stops, the club stops being juventus for good.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

again, we need a proper management who realizes the mistakes of the post marotta era.

and again, it's a personal opinion: for me this club belongs to an italian ownership, period. the moment it stops, the club stops being juventus for good.
Can you explain more?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Sorry but hat ship is long gone... we stop been Juventus the day we stop fighting and agreed been FIGC's and UEFA's bit$h

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

In an ideal world yeah it would be great to have quality Italian owners and management and stick to our roots, beat the oil clubs with great decision making and squad building, but the reality is something different. Now an oil money owner or some random American is like a cheat code and all fans scramble for it. It's sterile and you don't get as great a sense of achievement with that but the alternative may be that the club permanently stays second rate.

I suppose it really depends what you want out of a football club - do you want to support Juventus, do you want to support Juventus who win, or do you want to support a (any) club that wins? Lots of modern fans will just move to another club and confess their undying love, they see it as entertainment and winning football matches with style and spending lots of money are what football is about. We hark back to the good old dominant days of the 90s but we'd never be able to replicate that in modern football, we'll be one of a number of clubs. It could be City or Newcastle or Nantes or Birmingham City, makes no difference anymore, just who tickles the fancy of random big businessman or ambitious state.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In an ideal world yeah it would be great to have quality Italian owners and management and stick to our roots, beat the oil clubs with great decision making and squad building, but the reality is something different. Now an oil money owner or some random American is like a cheat code and all fans scramble for it. It's sterile and you don't get as great a sense of achievement with that but the alternative may be that the club permanently stays second rate.

I suppose it really depends what you want out of a football club - do you want to support Juventus, do you want to support Juventus who win, or do you want to support a (any) club that wins? Lots of modern fans will just move to another club and confess their undying love, they see it as entertainment and winning football matches with style and spending lots of money are what football is about. We hark back to the good old dominant days of the 90s but we'd never be able to replicate that in modern football, we'll be one of a number of clubs. It could be City or Newcastle or Nantes or Birmingham City, makes no difference anymore, just who tickles the fancy of random big businessman or ambitious state.
And plastic all the same. At least city wins.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Mk Dons play crowd noise through their sound system to make up for their shitty support, it was actually like nothing I have ever experienced in a match, embarrassing yet bemusing. Proper plastic club.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Then i take city plastic with the CL, over juve plastic getting gang raped by figc and uefa.
let's talk about city's brilliance when the premier league conclude their investigation that has more than 110 financial breach charges vs city

also it took them more than a decade to win a cl with an endless budget and some luck against inda of all teams. exemplary indeed

the only club we should try to follow is real madrid. up until marotta was fired we were the best run club around alongside real and bayern.

it is possible to compete with insane budgets. i'd take 2012-18 juve over everything that currently exists in football.

there i did it @.zero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)