John Elkann (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We have 5 years of this “Year Zero” bullcrap and everyone of those years have been “year zero”…
that's literally the smallest issue. that's actually factual. it's year zero for giuntoli as he's about to be in full charge. it's a big change and big responsibility too

my problem is that the last paragraph is empty. you can't say fino alla fine and refer to any allegri without actually doing what they did and actually fight for the club. also giuntoli alone (and a new coach who he picks) won't be enough, scanavino and ferrero must be replaced with competent people

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
that's literally the smallest issue. that's actually factual. it's year zero for giuntoli as he's about to be in full charge. it's a big change and big responsibility too

my problem is that the last paragraph is empty. you can't say fino alla fine and refer to any allegri without actually doing what they did and actually fight for the club. also giuntoli alone (and a new coach who he picks) won't be enough, scanavino and ferrero must be replaced with competent people
Elkann shouldnt be allow to speak the words "Fino alla Fine"... they kill it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We have 5 years of this “Year Zero” bullcrap and everyone of those years have been “year zero”…
Exactly.

Everyone is sick of this year zero garbage. Especially from someone who actually doesn’t give a flying fuck or know anything about football like Johnny Boy.

Less talk more action. Something we’ve done the complete opposite of over the past 5 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)