John Elkann (11 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
let's talk about city's brilliance when the premier league conclude their investigation that has more than 110 financial breach charges vs city

also it took them more than a decade to win a cl with an endless budget and some luck against inda of all teams. exemplary indeed

the only club we should try to follow is real madrid. up until marotta was fired we were the best run club around alongside real and bayern.

it is possible to compete with insane budgets. i'd take 2012-18 juve over everything that currently exists in football.

there i did it @.zero
Only thing people will remember is city won the CL, and plastic jj got humiliated by both figc and uefa while its owner watched and clapped. Also props to city for fucking over the system, the only thing jj proper fucks is its fans. Also real madrid is most likely way more corrupt than city.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Only thing people will remember is city won the CL, and plastic jj got humiliated by both figc and uefa while its owner watched and clapped. Also props to city for fucking over the system, the only thing jj proper fucks is its fans. Also real madrid is most likely way more corrupt than city.
And how the fuck are barca able to rebuild their stadium and buy big players whilst being 1billion in debt I'll never know

- - - Updated - - -

Just remember where this cunt was in the summer whilst he was meant to be defending the club as he promised
SmartSelect_20231025_203619_X.jpg

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
1698263677444.gif

- - - Updated - - -

let's talk about city's brilliance when the premier league conclude their investigation that has more than 110 financial breach charges vs city

also it took them more than a decade to win a cl with an endless budget and some luck against inda of all teams. exemplary indeed

the only club we should try to follow is real madrid. up until marotta was fired we were the best run club around alongside real and bayern.

it is possible to compete with insane budgets. i'd take 2012-18 juve over everything that currently exists in football.

there i did it @.zero
I didn’t see this earlier so disregard my latest toast

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
oh so optics matter and that is all

again, i wouldn't glorify city just yet. they have a pending investigation with potentially serious consequences.

and props to them for fucking over the system, seriously? what's next, do we also clap inda, well done for calciopoli and the use of statute of limitations, brilliant in fucking over the system? gettin away with falsified passwords, well done? making gravina change financial rules for them, props to them?

props to city for fucking over the system. i mean, that was unexpected. i hope they get an exemplary penalty if they broke any rule, but to each his own.

as for real, i meant that their recruitment job, both with purchases and sales and clutchness in the cl are good examples to follow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh so optics matter and that is all

again, i wouldn't glorify city just yet. they have a pending investigation with potentially serious consequences.

and props to them for fucking over the system, seriously? what's next, do we also clap inda, well done for calciopoli and the use of statute of limitations, brilliant in fucking over the system? gettin away with falsified passwords, well done? making gravina change financial rules for them, props to them?

props to city for fucking over the system. i mean, that was unexpected. i hope they get an exemplary penalty if they broke any rule, but to each his own.

as for real, i meant that their recruitment job, both with purchases and sales and clutchness in the cl are good examples to follow.
Trust me, the premier league wont treat city in the same shitty manner the figc treats Juve, neither with Uefa, difference is they actually have owners with a back bone unlike us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)