Johan Elmander in Juve? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Elmander isn't an upgrade to any of our strikers IMO. This is Juve. It really annoys me when we keep getting linked to players that clubs like Fulham,Tottenham and Napoli are chasing. With all due respect to those clubs and the players. If this is the standard then its really gonna take 5 years to get back to the top. In reality we could be battling for both the scudetto and CL next year. Get a new board that realise this and it will all be fine.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'd argue that Elmander is an upgrade over Iaquinta, but thats just me.

Juventus doesnt need any strikers anyway, so this is pointless.

Mar 4, 2007
Juventus are ready to launch a summer transfer bid for Toulouse striker Johan Elmander, according to Tuttosport.

The Bianconeri seem certain to sign a centre-forward in the summer, and the favourite to move to Turin according to the press in Italy in recent weeks has been Palermo star Amauri.

However it now seems that Swedish hitman Elmander has overtaken Amauri as Juve’s number one transfer target.

The 26-year-old joined Toulouse from Brondby in 2006, and this season he has hit the back of the net 10 times in 25 appearances.

Juve sporting director Alessio Secco is ready to negotiate the French club’s demands of €29m in order to snap up the player.

However Juve face competition from a host of other clubs. Tottenham Hotspur, Paris-SG, Napoli and Fiorentina have all lodged enquiries, but perhaps only the English-outfit could meet his rather costly price tag.

Elmander is set to be on show at this summer’s European Championships for Sweden. He has scored 11 goals in 30 appearances for his country since making his debut in 2002.

Goal.com

I'm sorry I didn't see the Other Thread!!!

Bjarke

Jul 15, 2006
according to a swedish newspaper (Expressen) the faqhead secco i in talks with Elmander, Juve's (idiotic) management believes Elmander is gonna be Ibra-2 so theyre really going for it. Toulouse demanded 217 mio. kroner (which is the swedish money about 28 mil euro i think) but a clausul or whatever in his contract (according to Expressen) makes it possible for 90 mio. kroner (about 10 mil euro)

sorry i cant give you the link to Expressen im not good at swedish, but im sure several medias will bring the news later on if its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)