Johan Elmander in Juve? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
french league and italian league are two different thing my friend...italian is more defensive football, there is no way delmander will be a secsess in italy, so when a player plays for french team than transfers to italy it takes time to learn a italian fotball... as like tiago...
Where do these people come from? :D

Trezeguet and Zidane were absolutely shit transfers too, weren't they?

Elmander will have a great Euro 2008 and will be a success for a big club next season. Mark these words.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
french league and italian league are two different thing my friend...italian is more defensive football, there is no way delmander will be a secsess in italy, so when a player plays for french team than transfers to italy it takes time to learn a italian fotball... as like tiago...
:howler:

Yeah, Zidane and Trezeguet are perfect examples of players from French league not succeeding in Italy.

About Tiago, the problem with him is not that he needs time to become good. Problem is that he is an average player and thus he didn´t succeed. I think we should just let him go. He wasn´t even a primary target for Juventus.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Elmander will have a great Euro 2008 and will be a success for a big club next season. Mark these words.
Hey man, looking forward to seeing Mellberg in Juve? :eyebrows: ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whats the average age of the posters in this forum?

One saying this, and the other about the danish league (oooh, one other player from the danish league to Juve is....Michael Laudrup!).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Trezeguet? Zidane?

Elmander will have a great Euro 2008 and will be a success for a big club next season. Mark these words
completely agree, i've been saying that for ages:agree:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well, he came on in the second half in an extremely lame friendly (that was infact very friendly) game which ended 0-0. He did not recieve any support from the midfield and couldn't do much. He showed his pace and great work rate at a couple of occasions, but that was it.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Elmander: per il Tolosa costa ben 29 milioni. Juve, Roma e Napoli avvisate

12:20 del 20 febbraio

L'attaccante sevedese del Tolosa, Johan Elmander, è salito alla ribalta delle cronache di mercato durante il mese di gennaio, quando le voci sugli interessamenti di vari club europei, tra i quali alcuni italiani, si sono fatte sempre più insistenti.

Prima la Roma, poi il Napoli ed infine la Juventus sono state accostate al 27 attaccante svedese che ha attirato l'attenzione anche di club inglesi, Tottenham e Fulham, e francesi, Psg. Un nome, quello di Elamander, che potrebbe ritornare in auge nel mercato estivo ma che potrebbe vedere il crescere esponenzialmente il valore del suo cartellino.

Alcune dichiarazioni del tecnico del Fulham, Gary Megson, riportate dl britannico 'Sun' rivelano un'interessante retroscena che potrebbe preoccupare, e non poco, le squadre che vorrebbero puntare su questo giocatore. Il tecnico dei Cottagers infatti, nel tentativo di arrivare al giocatore si è visto chiedere dal club transalpino ben 29 milioni di euro. Una cifra che lo stesso Megson ha giudicato improponibile.

Elmander: Toulouse set price at 29m€... Juve, Rome and Napoli informed
The Swed, Johan Elmander, was in limelight during the market in January...First Rome, then Napoli and finally Juventus were drawn near the 27 attaching Swed that attracted the attention also of English clubs, Tottenham and Fulham, and Frenchmen, Psg...
The name, Elamander, could return in the summer market but that could see the grow exponentially the value of its label.
His price could go up to 29m€....

VIDEO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)