Johan Elmander in Juve? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Elmander is not bad but I`d rather sign Gomez.His price is around 15mln euros.
15? that's a good price. but i'd say he's worth more... He has a contract til 2011 or so... market value around 11 mio. for 15 mio i'd take him! he's REALLY good!

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
how come some of you compare him to pala.
elmender can play better in the forward position where there is no substitute to trez at the time.
paladino is a second striker and a winger.

as for the amount of money. as i understood elmender have a buy out clause in his contract of 8 million.

IMO we really do not need to spend allot of money on strikers as we got a very good forward now, we just need to reinforce it and elmender is a good candidate.

but secco should that keep in mind and not spend too much on him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
whoever we are bringing will probably be a squad player as he will have to compete with DP, Trez, Iaquinta for a starting spot. It's better to bring someone good and not too expensive like Elemander, than a big money striker unnecessary transfer like Huntelaar.

And there is no way that Gomez costs only 15 million.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
whoever we are bringing will probably be a squad player as he will have to compete with DP, Trez, Iaquinta for a starting spot. It's better to bring someone good and not too expensive like Elemander, than a big money striker unnecessary transfer like Huntelaar.

And there is no way that Gomez costs only 15 million.
Fist of all Elmander`s price is not 30mln euros.That`s just media bullshit.His price is around 15mln euros.

Here`s link...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=96632

I think we would need max. 20 to sign him since many clubs want him though

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fist of all Elmander`s price is not 30mln euros.That`s just media bullshit.His price is around 15mln euros.

Here`s link...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=96632

I think we would need max. 20 to sign him since many clubs want him though
if it was 15 million euros then they would have sold him last season. You think logically for a moment, if you were Stuttgart, and you knew you had 4-5 clubs chasing after a hot young player would you sell him for a lowly sum of 15 million or would you try to milk as much as cash as possible by selling to the highest bidder and potentially get 25 million?

it's the same situation with Huntelaar.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if it was 15 million euros then they would have sold him last season. You think logically for a moment, if you were Stuttgart, and you knew you had 4-5 clubs chasing after a hot young player would you sell him for a lowly sum of 15 million or would you try to milk as much as cash as possible by selling to the highest bidder and potentially get 25 million?

it's the same situation with Huntelaar.
Huntelaar is more expensive.

Few days ago they said Mario`s value is 10-15mln euros and I think it is.Somewhere at 15.

Still,some EPL clubs want him so I wouldn`t be surprised if they offer double.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i thought we had a special bond, i call you terrorist and you call me a beggar.

If you want i won't call you a terrorist anymore :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)