Johan Elmander in Juve? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Maybe, I reckon he could get up to the next level with Juve.
Ya maybe, he does have the raw ingredients to become a very good player, But his finishing is a bit too erratic for my liking.

Do you by any chance watch the Ligue?? You seem to have a pretty good knowledge about the leagues players..werent you the one that suggested Juventus should get Odemwingie?

Jul 15, 2006
Ya maybe, he does have the raw ingredients to become a very good player, But his finishing is a bit too erratic for my liking.

Do you by any chance watch the Ligue?? You seem to have a pretty good knowledge about the leagues players..werent you the one that suggested Juventus should get Odemwingie?
Yeah, I do occasionally watch Ligue, but not as often as I would have liked. Odemwingie is a brilliant player, yeah I recommend him to Juve, as he's a different type of striker than what currently at Juve. Good skill, and finish. He also plays in Russia so it shouldn't take a lot of convincing to join Juve. Last year maybe he was the one for Lille who really affected the match against Man Utd, and gave energy, and fight.

Has anyone noticed that the goal.com writer "Gianni Wilson'' dosen't know what he's talking about, mean mean Taye Taiwo a left winger? :confused:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, I do occasionally watch Ligue, but not as often as I would have liked. Odemwingie is a brilliant player, yeah I recommend him to Juve, as he's a different type of striker than what currently at Juve. Good skill, and finish. He also plays in Russia so it shouldn't take a lot of convincing to join Juve. Last year maybe he was the one for Lille who really affected the match against Man Utd, and gave energy, and fight.

Has anyone noticed that the goal.com writer "Gianni Wilson'' dosen't know what he's talking about, mean mean Taye Taiwo a left winger? :confused:
Interesting.. Odemwingie is indeed a very good player, its a shame he went to Russia, Imo extremely underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)