Johan Elmander in Juve? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2007
Elmander Reveals His Juve Dream
Toulouse striker Johan Elmander has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Juventus, and has admitted that he has dreamed of playing for the Bianconeri since he was a child.

galleria zoom Juventus have identified the signing of a centre forward as one of their primary objectives in the summer transfer market.

Recent reports emanating from Italy suggest that Toulouse hitman Elmander has jumped to the front of the queue of possible targets.

In an interview with Tuttosport, the Swedish international revealed his wish to make the move to Turin.

"I want to join a great team and I'm ready for Italy. I've dreamed of playing for Juventus since I was a child,” he declared.

"My strongest side is my right, I score a lot with my head but I can improve.

"My inspiration is Marco van Basten, but my role models were close to home because my father and my grandfather played in the Swedish league."

Elmander also commented on Juve’s signing of fellow Swede Olof Mellberg, who will join the Old Lady in the summer on a Bosman transfer from Aston Villa.

"Mellberg is a Viking who is as hard as a rock and with the mentality of a boxer. He is a great market coup for the Bianconeri," concluded the striker.

Gianni Wilson

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Elmander Reveals His Juve Dream
Toulouse striker Johan Elmander has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Juventus, and has admitted that he has dreamed of playing for the Bianconeri since he was a child.

galleria zoom Juventus have identified the signing of a centre forward as one of their primary objectives in the summer transfer market.

Recent reports emanating from Italy suggest that Toulouse hitman Elmander has jumped to the front of the queue of possible targets.

In an interview with Tuttosport, the Swedish international revealed his wish to make the move to Turin.

"I want to join a great team and I'm ready for Italy. I've dreamed of playing for Juventus since I was a child,” he declared.

"My strongest side is my right, I score a lot with my head but I can improve.

"My inspiration is Marco van Basten, but my role models were close to home because my father and my grandfather played in the Swedish league."

Elmander also commented on Juve’s signing of fellow Swede Olof Mellberg, who will join the Old Lady in the summer on a Bosman transfer from Aston Villa.

"Mellberg is a Viking who is as hard as a rock and with the mentality of a boxer. He is a great market coup for the Bianconeri," concluded the striker.

Gianni Wilson
it seems every 1 went for juve all their life when they are desperate to leave a club.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Elmander would be OK.

My best choices are: Mario Gomes, and Gomis (sp) from St. Ettien.
Gomis is good and he's young, powerful striker and he's got a wicked shot on him too, i dont think he's good enough for Juve yet though. imo Elmander is a better option anyways.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
That's not even what Elmander said, fuck I hate the media sometimes. And especially pseudo journalists like those at goal.com.

What he really said: "It is every young footballers dream to play for a team like Juve".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)