Johan Elmander in Juve? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
a cmon .....
look to ibra and look to elmander. you could compare him to carew also a good player but not a player for big clubs.
Carew and Elmander have nothing in common other than their Scandinavian nationalities and them being big forwards. Elmander has incredible strength, work rate and a professional attitude, but at the same time also great technique, fantastic pace, a good shot and he's a cool finisher. He's one of the most complete forwards out there. I don't get the comparison with Carew or Ibra.

Watch him play a couple of times and you'll change your mind. He's definitely "Juve material".

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 28, 2006
First of all, before i say things, i did watch him this year and to tell u the truth?
He's fine.
Tall, strong, smart...
But, he lacks speed, stamina, and misses a lot.
He's nothing like ibra becuz ibra ownz him.

And yes, u can compare him to Carew.
He's just like him.
Very bulk.

Surely , not the player we are seeking.
We need a goal-machine.
Klose, Huntelaar, et'o'o, makaay, berbatov etc'...
This kind of players.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
First of all, before i say things, i did watch him this year and to tell u the truth?
He's fine.
Tall, strong, smart...
But, he lacks speed, stamina, and misses a lot.
He's nothing like ibra becuz ibra ownz him.

And yes, u can compare him to Carew.
He's just like him.
Very bulk.

Surely , not the player we are seeking.
We need a goal-machine.
Klose, Huntelaar, et'o'o, makaay, berbatov etc'...
This kind of players.
:lol:
When did you see him? 85th minute in some unimportant game?
The guy's a dynamo. He's probably faster than most Serie A defenders.

I'd take him over Ibra any day.

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
Yeah when did you see him play illusion..?? He's very quick, he can destroy any defence in the world, look at youtube when he destroys Spain's, Lyon's and Denmark's defence and as far as i'm concerned all those teams have great defenders.

I would also pick Elmander over Ibra any day.

Nov 28, 2006
Obviouslly, many members in here are not objective concerin' ibra.
U hate him cuz he left us for inter...

ibra scored 15 goals this season in serie a, and elmander scored 11 in franch league.
ibra was the player who won inter their title.
it's sad but it's true.

and comparing about speed and technique betweemn ibra and elmander is like comparing kaka to riquelme.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Carew and Elmander have nothing in common other than their Scandinavian nationalities and them being big forwards. Elmander has incredible strength, work rate and a professional attitude, but at the same time also great technique, fantastic pace, a good shot and he's a cool finisher. He's one of the most complete forwards out there. I don't get the comparison with Carew or Ibra.

Watch him play a couple of times and you'll change your mind. He's definitely "Juve material".
my thoughts exactly.Although i dont agree that he's better than Ibra but he is certainly Juve material.This guy will prove everybody wrong when he goes to Barcelona next summer;)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
the swede coach would anytime take ibra over elmander.
Not at all. Elmander has definitely been the best forward in the NT this year, there's no arguing with that.

I have been watching plenty of Inter's games this season only to see Ibra play, who I consider myself to be a fan of, and I'd still pick Elmander ahead of him.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Elmander has been among the very best players in the French league and the Swedish NT this season. There's nothing more to say.
You forget an important point - When Suligol says something it is the truth... Even if it's things he doesn't know jack shit about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)