Johan Elmander in Juve? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
we take rumours (silly ones especially) way too seriously...i am pretty sure we have a great project and will sign some good players for the upcoming season. Lets face it, we are not going to get a lot of "world class" players because they simply do not want to come to Juventus at this time...but im sure we're going to end up with strong useful players for the strat of next season plus we know that Juve is where good players become GREAT players.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
we take rumours (silly ones especially) way too seriously...i am pretty sure we have a great project and will sign some good players for the upcoming season. Lets face it, we are not going to get a lot of "world class" players because they simply do not want to come to Juventus at this time...but im sure we're going to end up with strong useful players for the strat of next season plus we know that Juve is where good players become GREAT players.
:tup:

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
haha, as reggaeboy said, i think it's just smokescreen, never heard about this player and i don't think juventus should rely on these unknown players

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i think he is a very good striker.I watched Toulouse a lot this year and i think he's hardworking,skillful,strong and he's a very good finisher.he completely destroyed Lyons defence in the 2-0 win.I think he is good enough for Juve.maybe not better than Trez but certainly better than Bojinov and Miccoli.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
He is nowhere good enough.

I don't say that because I'm Danish, but because I watched him play for two years.

He is a model of inconsitency. Not what we need right now. Maybe in 20-25 years.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He's had a fantastic season for the NT and Tolouse. He probably won't leave now, with CL football next season and I can't see him risk this great form of his with the Euro 2008 coming up.

And notice I said at the moment. He's better than many so called "world class" strikers right now.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
He's had a fantastic season for the NT and Tolouse. He probably won't leave now, with CL football next season and I can't see him risk this great form of his with the Euro 2008 coming up.

And notice I said at the moment. He's better than many so called "world class" strikers right now.
Yes, but in the long run true class won't deny itself. But a flash in the pan does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)