Johan Elmander in Juve? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Didn't you see him when he ran around your defence in the qualifyers and scored 2 goals on you?
No, actually I closed my eyes.

One game doesn't make a player. One season doesn't make a player.

I wachted him in Brøndby, and he was shit. He might go back to that again.

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
No, actually I closed my eyes.

One game doesn't make a player. One season doesn't make a player.

I wachted him in Brøndby, and he was shit. He might go back to that again.
Could you just stop talking from your ass? :rofl:

I know your kind, your just jealous that he's swedish and not danish.. :agree:

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
Do we live in the past or do we actually live here and now? he has developed into an amazing striker, he's hardworking and very allround. He was nominated as the best player of the year in France together with malouda and some other guy.. picked in the team of the year(as one of two strikers).

Has scored numerous important goals in the NT, against Spain, NI and Denmark. He's the only given forward in the swedish NT, Ibrahimovic, Allbäck and Rosenberg can fight for the other spot.

Guys i really think you're speaking from your asses, not sure if you have ever seen him play a game!?

Ran past the whole Lyon defence

Finisher of top class against Spain

Hattrick in the last game against Bordeaux which secured the CL.

Now do we live in the past ( Brondby crap talk ) or do we actually live here and now?

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Off cource we should look into the present, but still, he only did good for 1 year. I feel that that fact is enough to be at juve. If he does well another year (or 2) than it's different, but at the moment not.
There are a lot of players who have done well last season, but that doesn't mean they are good enough for us. Ok, Nani get's a 25 mio transfer to Man utd, but I couls easily see him back fire. There are no garantees after 1 year, that's all, and that is what we need at the moment

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Off cource we should look into the present, but still, he only did good for 1 year. I feel that that fact is enough to be at juve. If he does well another year (or 2) than it's different, but at the moment not.
t
That's ridiculous mate. We bring a good player and make him world class, that's what Juve is good at. Sure, Elmander is 25 and not an 18 year old youtube kid from Brazil but his prime is still to come, just look at how he developed over the last season. You guys don't even watch him play, let those that do be the judges. Speaking of : He's so complete.

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
Esteban that goal is sick. I agree with you man, some in this discussion is really talking from their asses.

He's complete and trust me if Juve signs him he will be even better..

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Esteban that goal is sick. I agree with you man, some in this discussion is really talking from their asses.

I just don''t feel the same, he scored 8 goals in 27 matches. We need a scoring striker. That stats doesn't make me think he is one

Victor

Oct 7, 2006
I just don''t feel the same, he scored 8 goals in 27 matches. We need a scoring striker. That stats doesn't make me think he is one
You just proved that you're speaking from your ass, he scored 11 goals, hattrick in the last crucial game against Bourdeaux which secured the CL spot.

Scores regulary for Sweden

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think he has developed into a very good player.IMO the best striker in the Ligue 1 this season.I've also seen him a few times with the Swedish NT.And he's even proved himself against defenders like Puyol and Agger of Liverpool.

Well mate stats dont tell the whole story.In tolouse he is played as a target man in a 4-5-1.He holds the ball well,links up with his teammates and scores a fair amount of goals for a lone striker in a 4-5-1.He isnt expected to score 20+goals,when he's a target man you know.

Completely agree.I dont see why he cant score 15+ goals with Juve.

That's ridiculous mate. We bring a good player and make him world class, that's what Juve is good at. Sure, Elmander is 25 and not an 18 year old youtube kid from Brazil but his prime is still to come, just look at how he developed over the last season. You guys don't even watch him play, let those that do be the judges. Speaking of youtube: He's so complete.
Thats the problem they judge him based on some stats on Wikepedia or something.Anyone who watches the Ligue 1 well tell you Elmander has had a great season with Tolouse regardless of any stats.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Hi I donot think we will buy any good player this season. Everyone wants to leave us and the administration is not good enough. They dont know what they are doing and what they want. We will go to Serie B this time on our merits:cry:
I think they deserve time to prove themselves. Why send us to the Serie B, and the board to hell before the transfer window has even opened?

Jun 13, 2007
are there any players juve arent speculated with ??
who the hell is elmander anyway , get some quality players already .
Juve are still one of the best teams in the world i dont see why they cant buy the best players

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
I think they deserve time to prove themselves. Why send us to the Serie B, and the board to hell before the transfer window has even opened?
Bicause there is something wrong in the administration. Everyone wants to leave us, first Deschamps, then Treze and Camo, then Tardelli and noe Nedved. We cannot do without Camo and Treze. Iaquinta is not Treze or Inzaghi. We didnt engage any very good players in defence and especially in midfield.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
are there any players juve arent speculated with ??
who the hell is elmander anyway , get some quality players already .
Juve are still one of the best teams in the world i dont see why they cant buy the best players
Because of the relegation. But still, I agree. We don't want these no good piece of shit players like Elmander.

:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)