Johan Elmander in Juve? (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Bicause there is something wrong in the administration. Everyone wants to leave us, first Deschamps, then Treze and Camo, then Tardelli and noe Nedved. We cannot do without Camo and Treze. Iaquinta is not Treze or Inzaghi. We didnt engage any very good players in defence and especially in midfield.
But there's still plenty of time to fix that. If players want out there is no point in keeping them. Juventus has sold stars before and managed to do quite OK. But then again; that was with Moggi.

I still think this board must get our support as long as they haven't had a chance to prove themselves. There is no point in looking at the dark side of things all of the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
im not saying elmander is the bad of a player , im just saying that juve has just come back from serie B , and have neither the time or space to test players like Elmander .
french league is very different form serie A , u need to be the absolute best in the french league to even be close to the competition is italy , spain , and england.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
im not saying elmander is the bad of a player , im just saying that juve has just come back from serie B , and have neither the time or space to test players like Elmander .
french league is very different form serie A , u need to be the absolute best in the french league to even be close to the competition is italy , spain , and england.
Well, he was quite good. But still :agree:

Jun 13, 2007
i may be wrong but id much rather see players like quagliarella , rossi , gilardinho ..... who have already made an impact in serie A and proven quality . anyway way too many players have been linked to juve and its getting hard to imagine what kind of team juve are trying to build .
im pretty sure our management has a lot of lack of experience so i cant reallly blame them.

Jun 13, 2007
The sadest thing is that the reason juve have been such a great team over the years is because of their management now that that's gone i really dont see a bright imminent future for juve.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well he was the absolute best striker...

Jun 7, 2003
like i already said once, the guy is nothing for juve. there are other strikers who are better. he isnt bad but not worthy for juve. he would fit in teams like cagliari, bologna or something like that. or should he come juve only as joker and nothing more, but in that role Zalayeta is indespensable. alltough i hope zala goes in a team where he plays regularly he deserved it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i know this isnt the place to ask,but i've been away from the forums for a long time...what is this "points" and "bank" thing??

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
like i already said once, the guy is nothing for juve. there are other strikers who are better. he isnt bad but not worthy for juve. he would fit in teams like cagliari, bologna or something like that. or should he come juve only as joker and nothing more
But then again, your opinion is based on the fact that you didn't hear much about the guy, so what you're saying means nothing.

Look at what we're buying (and will buy) so far; Grygera, Salihamidzic, Milito, Criscito, Almiron, Iaquinta and realize those aren't the best players in the world. They're good players, but not world class, which is what we'll have to settle for given the situation. The difference is though, while those players probably reached their full potential (except Criscito), Elmander is exploding right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)