Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (8 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm sure the board incompetencies is not something new to many of you, but still.. the only thing I would like to comment at this point in time is swag's post earlier on the Roma match thread,

:tup:

In other words, the root of the problems is the board. There's no two ways about that, it's just the way it is. Not just this season. It's started long long ago when they decided to accept Deschamps' resignation (one would argue it is already started when they retracted the TAR appeal hours prior to going to court back in 2006). Which I'm sure many of you knows what makes someone like Deschamps, another Juventus legend, resign in the first place. Obviously, he knew all along there's something fu**ing wrong with this boards. Sad, really.. :sergio:

Seriously, I think this boards should be ashamed of themselves and resign as soon as possible. Even before anyone else. Sure, it's seems a little bit extreme but at this very delicate time something gotta give, IMHO. I'm not saying if Blanc and co. did resigned, all of our problems would go away instantly. That's rather naive. No matter what, we're still in the transition era.

The thing that is bothering me the most about this boards (including the owner, i.e. Jaki Elkann) is the approaches they take in leading our club. They stressed too much on the image crap. They wanted us to be sympathetic, friendly, all smiling, etc. team (the infamous nice guy finish last mentality) so much that they forgot why they're hired in the first place: to bring this once glorious team to where it's belong. Stop the crap already will ya? Who would be sympathetic to Juventus, "the ladri team of Italy", anyway? The only achievement they has done all this years is building our new stadium without breaking the bank. I'll give them that. But one with clear mind would find it very difficult to praise them in anything other than that.

Once again I'm very sorry for being too repetitive: THE BOARD NEED TO RESIGN. And if they not, there's no exaggeration in believing that Juventus would suffering even more than this in years years to come.

Maybe it's not the right time to do it but what the heck... Forza Juventus!
interesting posts to join date ration bro.

good post though :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
They haven’t spoken yet because they are too busy drafting up their statements for the next press conference. Something nice and tidy that speaks more to the concerns of the shareholders than the fans.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Keep blaming Ferrara for all this while the real problem persists even after we change coach. And maybe someone needs to notice who wants Ferrara to stay. :andyandbarcelona:

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I've written him a letter asking for resignation. Feeling a little more peacefull now. Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mr. Chiarenza(ex Primavera coach), have you ever regretted leaving Juventus, who now have Maddaloni has the second of Ferrara that's close to being sacked? Maybe if you would have stayed this would have been the right time to aspire as head coach of the big club.

"It important to clarify that I wasn't the one of wanted to leave Juve. There are two ways to receive your pink slip: You sack him or you make sure he leaves. I belong to the second category. With our staff we have done important things, we won a lot and made future champions who are now doing well. We have grown four young men who are now in the first team. From 2000 to 2008 we did a great job.
I was forced to leave because, despite all this, my proposed project to Blanc on the future of the black and white youth was rejected. After everything I had done, this was not expected. If it was up to me I would have stayed at Juventus for life, but I was not allowed.... "

:sergio:

:mad:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So, he said something will happen tomorrow? Something so important it can't even wait til Monday?!

I can't wait .. ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)