Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (6 Viewers)

Jan 15, 2010
I thought that only in our arabic world where big positions people keeps their job even after biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig failures (not only one :D ) , it looks like italy is the same :lol2: ..

He should resign from the his position or at least the board push him to do so or fire him ...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Ignorance is bliss.

The all-knowing, infallible Moggi had been having wet dreams about a new stadium for close to 10 years, yet he couldn't pull it off.
Do you honestly think that Blanc woke up one day (3 years ago) and found that money to invest in the new stadium ?!!

There was allready a plan to build the new stadium by our old mangement, blanc and Co. have put they're final touches to that deal.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Do you honestly think that Blanc woke up one day (3 years ago) and found that money to invest in the new stadium ?!!

There was allready a plan to build the new stadium by our old mangement, blanc and Co. have put they're final touches to that deal.
Keep thinking this way buddy.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Blanc is gone in May, apparently neither LAFIC nor Meleam (who may not have used that as a finnancial posturing after all) will accept the current structure once the snapshot is taken.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
man guys ... you sound as if you would like to have zamparini as director of the club here ...

he would at least mirror your change of mood in a blink of an eye

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
And laying the groundwork for its destruction.
I dont really give a shit what people think. We had the best team in italy and we won the league legitimately, if you think we cheated our way to the title then thats your opinion. but i know I have never celebrated a stolen scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)