Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (11 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
la vecchia signora, is there any possibility of it happening?
Dunno, by this talk chances are very slim. It's just a protest, Blanc keeps saying he's qualified to do his job. I don't see him quitting at the moment.

Looking at our situation I don't know what has to happen so we'd see some revolution. Maybe if we don't get CL spot?

I hope not that way.

Dec 31, 2008
I totally support Blank gettin fired but not very much in case of Secco. But Still the sound of a whole new administration Bettega, Agnelli, Marino or whoever sounds good to me

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dunno, by this talk chances are very slim. It's just a protest, Blanc keeps saying he's qualified to do his job. I don't see him quitting at the moment.

Looking at our situation I don't know what has to happen so we'd see some revolution. Maybe if we don't get CL spot?

I hope not that way.
well when does blanc's contract run out? cant we put him in charge of finances?

bring in the agnelli's as president?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I totally support Blank gettin fired but not very much in case of Secco. But Still the sound of a whole new administration Bettega, Agnelli, Marino or whoever sounds good to me
We need to make it happen. We are losing our dignity each day we play these Serie A games

mondo1

May 14, 2006
blanc shouldn't stay as a president but he can stay as someone to look at the finance cause i think he really knows "a thing or two" about finance..

but nothign will change ciro will stay coach and blanc president...and we will fail over and over again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)