Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So that the competition would destroy them, or become bankrupt...
But they are not amateurs anymore and they have a better coach and decent material, they will be competitive for our hunt to the 3-4#

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
why would you want that
Because I don't give a rat's crap about them, they can do a Pro Vercelli for all I care.

My brother was in Prague yesterday and like a real Juventus fan that cares about the good of Italian football he went to the game and sat among Slavia fans. He made me proud when he sent the SMS.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't really care about the name of our opponents to be honest, it is sweet to beat historical rivals but it is also sweet to see them suffer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't want to see all of them relegated at the same time. I'll be happy if they go down one by one. :D
Inter relegated. The next year Inter returns and Roma are relegated. Then Roma returns and Fiorentina are relegated.
Then Fiorentina returns and Milan get relegated.
Then Milan stay in serie B forever and ever.

Of course, all of them will lose hundreds and hundreds of millions due to the relegation and we get to buy their best players with 50% discount.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I like this scenario as well, Alen. I like it very much actually.
I don't want to see all of them relegated at the same time. I'll be happy if they go down one by one. :D
Inter relegated. The next year Inter returns and Roma are relegated. Then Roma returns and Fiorentina are relegated.
Then Fiorentina returns and Milan get relegated.
Then Milan stay in serie B forever and ever.

Of course, all of them will lose hundreds and hundreds of millions due to the relegation and we get to buy their best players with 50% discount.
very shortsighted whether we like it or not our fate is directly related to theirs, our trip to serie B was the best illustration.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
very shortsighted whether we like it or not our fate is directly related to theirs, our trip to serie B was the best illustration.
I don't know about that. But I do agree with the premise; if all our big rivals are relegated in succession, our league would be ranked after Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga. Without a doubt. It would be like the Eredivise.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Paris-Soir

Blanc: "It will take at least another 3 or 4 years to return on top and be competitive, we must self-finance while others can spend what they want."

:cry:

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Paris-Soir

Blanc: "It will take at least another 3 or 4 years to return on top and be competitive, we must self-finance while others can spend what they want.
---------

It's comments like those that make you wonder why you even bother to support the club. The worst thing that has happened to the club was losing the Agnelli's & Moggi, people who actually care about the club. Blanc, secco and gigli are nobody's. 3 years ago, you may never have even heard of these people, and these are the kind of people running one of the biggest football clubs in the world. No wonder the club have been so poor in the transfer market.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Paris-Soir

Blanc: "It will take at least another 3 or 4 years to return on top and be competitive, we must self-finance while others can spend what they want.
---------

It's comments like those that make you wonder why you even bother to support the club. The worst thing that has happened to the club was losing the Agnelli's & Moggi, people who actually care about the club. Blanc, secco and gigli are nobody's. 3 years ago, you may never have even heard of these people, and these are the kind of people running one of the biggest football clubs in the world. No wonder the club have been so poor in the transfer market.
In his defence,which hardly happens with me.He was being realistic,fortunately for us the team exceeded expectations & made progress in leaps & bounds for a team that was relegated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)