Javier Saviola (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I love Saviola he is a very talented player and i follow him since the U20 a few years ago when the Argie Team played with Coloccini, D'Alessandro, Romagnoli and Saviola. But it seems that Saviola will stay in Spain. Real should be very probable...But the question is: IF Saviola join Real...what will happen with Robinho?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I love Saviola he is a very talented player and i follow him since the U20 a few years ago when the Argie Team played with Coloccini, D'Alessandro, Romagnoli and Saviola. But it seems that Saviola will stay in Spain. Real should be very probable...But the question is: IF Saviola join Real...what will happen with Robinho?
I asked that question when he was first linked with Madrid.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Saviola will not join real and IMO Robinho will stay with real for a long time

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Saviola-Juve: si allunga la fila per l'argentino. C'è anche il Man City

17:34 del 21 maggio

Aumentano di giorno in giorno le pretendenti all'attaccante argentino del Barcellona, Javier Saviola, in scadenza di contratto con i catalani. All'interesse della Juventus, dell'Ateltico Madrid e del Valencia si sarebbe aggiunto nelle ultime ore anche quello del Manchester City. Secondo quanto riferiscono alcuni media britannici, Thaksin Shinawatra sarebbe vicino all'acquisto del club inglese e sarebbe pronto a fare grandi investimenti sul mercato per rifnorzare la squadra. E in cima ai desideri ci sarebbe proprio l'attaccante blaugrana, che ancora non ha fatto sapere cosa farà del suo futuro.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Saviola-Juve: si allunga la fila per l'argentino. C'è anche il Man City

17:34 del 21 maggio

Aumentano di giorno in giorno le pretendenti all'attaccante argentino del Barcellona, Javier Saviola, in scadenza di contratto con i catalani. All'interesse della Juventus, dell'Ateltico Madrid e del Valencia si sarebbe aggiunto nelle ultime ore anche quello del Manchester City. Secondo quanto riferiscono alcuni media britannici, Thaksin Shinawatra sarebbe vicino all'acquisto del club inglese e sarebbe pronto a fare grandi investimenti sul mercato per rifnorzare la squadra. E in cima ai desideri ci sarebbe proprio l'attaccante blaugrana, che ancora non ha fatto sapere cosa farà del suo futuro.
Saviola interests Juventus, atltico madrid and Valencia, and in the past few hours even Manchester City. According to british media, Thaksin Shinawatra is close to buying the english club and is ready to make large investments in the market to strengthen the club. the blaugrana striker is in the one of his desires, saviola, still has not let it be known what his future will be

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
nope. Just felt like posting articles and seeming enthusiastic :D It basically says we have one more known competitor for El conejo

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Saviola was always the next big thing but he never fulfilled his potential...maybe Juve are the club to show the world his true abilities...but i dunno how it will work...Ale + Saviola = no physical presence...and Savi + Trez = no creativity

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Saviola was always the next big thing but he never fulfilled his potential...maybe Juve are the club to show the world his true abilities...but i dunno how it will work...Ale + Saviola = no physical presence...and Savi + Trez = no creativity
Its not much of Saviola not fulling his potential rather barca simply opting not to play him and give him his chances.

He had a good first and second season at Barca, I guess his physic just doesnt suit the lone striker role barca like to use.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=316597

Javier Saviola has announced that he will leave FC Barcelona this summer, but will not announce where he will go until the end of the Spanish league season.

The Argentinian striker has been linked with a move to several clubs, including Liverpool, Valencia, Real Zaragoza and Real Madrid, and is set to study all the offers that he has.

After enjoying a fruitful first three seasons at the club, Saviola's time at Camp Nou turned sour in 2004 when Frank Rijkaard decided he was no longer part of his plans.

Having opted to return from two years out on loan last summer to stay at Camp Nou for the final year of his current contract, the 25-year-old is preparing to leave the club.

"I consider that my career at Barcelona is finished, but I am trying to go out in the best possible manner," he said.

"Barça is no longer my first choice.

"My relationship with the club is not the same as it was two years ago. Things with the board have never been clear."

Barça promised that they would make Saviola the offer of a new deal, but when it arrived the basic salary was considerably less than his exiring contract.

That sent a clear signal that he was not wanted and despite having said that he would consider the proposal, it is quite clear that he was not impressed.

"In June I will be a free agent and then, at the end of the season, I will give Barça an answer on their offer," Saviola explained.

"If I leave, I will not go holding any grudges.

"I have to listen to the European clubs that have shown an interest in me.

"There are several offers on the table. I perfer not to speak about individual clubs or which country until a deal has been made.

"It will probably all be resolved before the start of the Copa América, because I want to play in that feeling calm about my future."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)