Javier Saviola (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20073/cmc_105386.html

For all those people who don't understand the text;
Andres D'Alessandro has stated to his team-mates that his best friend Javier Saviola has a deal with Juve for next Season and has confirmed to come 'for free' since his contract with Barcellona runs out

Rumour or not?

In my opinion, this is a great deal. i think he'd fit perfectly into Italian Soccer-Style and I would also say that it's a step towards Trez-Replacement. Of course, those two cannot be compared to each other but i have a very high opinion of saviola.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If he arrives, he will need to work on his physical strength.

Despite that, he is an excellent player, technically gifted and has a nose for goal.

:tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We have DP (Trez or Klose) and Palladino if Saviola comes Palladino or Saviola would seek to leave the club at the same year since one of them won`t get too many oppurtunities to play

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Juve close in on Saviola Thursday 18 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports in Italy are suggesting that Juventus are close to signing Barcelona ace Javier Saviola, who could join the outfit in June.

According to fellow Argentine Andres D’Alessandro, the 25-year-old has been in contact with the Bianconeri, who hope to net the striker on a free transfer when his deal expires this summer.

Coach Didier Deschamps is a big fan of Saviola, as he already worked with him at Monaco two seasons ago, when he scored eight goals in 29 matches during his loan spell in the Principality.

Dubbed ‘El Conejo’ – the Rabbit – by his fans, Saviola made his debut with Argentine side River Plate at the age of 16 and was voted as the 1999 South American Footballer of the Year.

The striker then starred in the 2001 edition of the World Youth Cup in Argentina, where he was voted player of the tournament and became the top scorer of the competition with 11 goals.

He then joined Barcelona in 2001 and returned to the Camp Nou last summer, after loan spells at Monaco and Sevilla, where he won the 2005-06 UEFA Cup.

Saviola, who just returned to action after an injury, has stated in the past that he was keen on staying at Barcelona, who are considering the idea of renewing his contract.

Juventus are strengthening their squad in view of the return to Serie A and have signed Zdenek Grygera of Ajax and Hasan Salhamidzic of Bayern Munich, who will join the Turin outfit in June.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let this be true, he really impressed in the last few matches at Barca.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Saviola >>> Bojinov + he´s free + Bojinov costs 6 million Euros which is un-neccesary cost for us.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Saviola would be great in Juve, but we already have good players to attack... We have Boji, and Palla whose are very yong and talentive, and then we have Alex. Saviola is a great player, but I think at he can't replace Trez, so Palla or Boji must go if he comes...:agree:

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
And he may have found his old form, also.
2 days ago he scored a hat-trick against Alaves.
He won't be a replacement for Trez, so don't worry about that. The only one he can replace is Bojinov. Since DD won't play Bojinov at all, there's no use keeping him and paying money for his transfer. Saviola for free is the best option regarding Boji's replacement.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

for free? hell yes.

while we're at it lets bring his friend d'allesandro, we were linked with him before he joined wolfsburg. if anything he ran circles around cannavaro and raul bravo few days ago. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
And he may have found his old form, also.
2 days ago he scored a hat-trick against Alaves.
He won't be a replacement for Trez, so don't worry about that. The only one he can replace is Bojinov. Since DD won't play Bojinov at all, there's no use keeping him and paying money for his transfer. Saviola for free is the best option regarding Boji's replacement.
:agree:

And one thing I really don't understand is all that talking about Boji's talent. I mean is he really talented as all of you guys claiming ??? He had one good season at Lecce than he joined Fio and never played again... We all know that Prandelli can get the best out of the player and he put Bojinov on the bench just like Deschamp now... If he is so much talented he wouldn't be our 5th choice attacker...

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
We have DP (Trez or Klose) and Palladino if Saviola comes Palladino or Saviola would seek to leave the club at the same year since one of them won`t get too many oppurtunities to play
I don't think so about Palladino your going to see him play the flanks also along with the striker position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)