Javier Saviola (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
As far as I know both of Saviola and Palladino are professionals. Besides, an attack line having Del Piero, Palladino and Saviola makes no sense in my opinion.
You know what I meant.. Anyway, forget it.. Imo getting Saviola for free is not bad at all!.. And Palla should be sold or moved on loan.. He is not showing what he should to remain in a team like Juve.. My Opinion.. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 25, 2006
Right! if Saviola will come for free.. I don`t mind to see him play for Juve.. but I don`t think that we should sell Palladino or move him on loan.. he`s good for us and I think his performance with us this season wasn`t bad at all :shocked:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
You know what I meant.. Anyway, forget it.. Imo getting Saviola for free is not bad at all!.. And Palla should be sold or moved on loan.. He is not showing what he should to remain in a team like Juve.. My Opinion.. :)
Kosova, have you watched enough matches this season to judge him? I think you're a bit harsh in your judgment. The majority of people who have followed him expect him to become one of the best attackers in Italy within few seasons. Anyways, I respect your opinion. :pint:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Because Palladino is an AMATUER compered to Saviola...!!!
To the idiot that gave me Neg Rep for this post, leave your name next time.. Idiot!..

Kosova, have you watched enough matches this season to judge him? I think you're a bit harsh in your judgment. The majority of people who have followed him expect him to become one of the best attackers in Italy within few seasons. Anyways, I respect your opinion. :pint:
No I havent watched enough matches, but i have def read enough to know that the kid isent what some people hope he is and will become..
I hope he can prove me wrong.. But I still think Saviola for now, is much better then Palladino..!

:pint:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Real Madrid Will Sign Saviola

Bernd Schuster has confirmed that Real Madrid have completed the signing of Javier Saviola on a free transfer after he was released by FC Barcelona.

The German coach told Punto Radio that a deal had been completed for the Argentinian striker on June 30, but that he was only stating it now he was coach at the Bernabéu.

"He is young, can score goals and can give us a lot more," Schuster said.

Saviola's desire to prove a point to Barça is something that his new trainer is looking forward to seeing.

"These are small details that are also good for us. The fans and the media reacted well when the news came out."

Christoph Metzelder and Pepe have already signed for Madrid to bolster the defence, but Saviola is the first attacking player to arrive under Schuster.

The 25-year-old striker did state that he would never join Madrid earlier this season and was keen to pen a new deal at Camp Nou.

As his options of first-team action became less and less under Frank Rijkaard though, the possibility of following in Luis Figo's footsteps became more attractive.

Saviola joined FC Barcelona in 2001 and enjoyed three successful seasons, before the Catalan club signed Samuel Eto'o.

Loan spells at AS Monaco and Sevilla followed, before he opted not to spend a third year at a different club and stayed at Barça last summer.

Despite a serious injury to Eto'o last October, Saviola still found his chances limited and when he was offered a reduced contract to stay, Saviola stated that his days at Camp Nou were numbered.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=348995
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A player less linked to us...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve’s double snub

Argentine striker Javier Saviola has joined Brazilian defender Pepe in signing for Real Madrid despite interest from Juventus.

The Bianconeri had been tracking former Porto stopper Pepe since securing promotion to Serie A, but were put off by the vast fee the Dragons were demanding.

Real have agreed to pay around £19m for the 24-year-old who becomes new boss Bernd Schuster’s first signing.

Reports in the Italian Press suggest that Juventus were only willing to offer around half that sum and tried unsuccessfully to negotiate a part-exchange deal.

It is also bad news for ex-Bianconeri stopper Fabio Cannavaro whose future in Spain is in jeopardy.

Ex-Borussia Dortmund defender Christoph Metzelder passed a medical on Tuesday to leave Canna's position in the pecking order unclear.

Fellow Old Lady target Saviola is has also arrived at the Bernabeu on a free transfer after Barcelona failed to offer him a new contract.

The 25-year-old hitman claimed in January that he would never join Barca’s great rivals, but was happier to remain in Spain rather than move to Turin.

channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)