J Stadium/Allianz (21 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
We don't lack ambition, we - as in our management, just happen to know better than you.

A full 40k stadium > 2/3 filled 60k stadium.

But let's just build it for the sake of it :sergio:
Powis got my point. Slash the ticket prices by 40%, we will have 40% more attendance, no? Talk about atmosphere then please

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
can we please expand? 38-40k is a joke in 2018. I already said in another thread, but we lack ambition with this stadium, we should at least have 55k for a club this big
expensive tickets in a shit city = can only fill a small stadium.

Snoozefest football doesnt help either.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course we do have problems filling it with one of the most expensive ticket prices across the Europe.
This can not be stressed enough. It's an absolute joke.

It's gotten to the point where I personally would rather go to away games. And that's even considering the fact that I'm a foreigner & the actual ticket price is only a relatively small part of my entire travel expenses.

expensive tickets in a shit city = can only fill a small stadium.
How often have you been?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Turin a "shit city". :lol:

Turin is gorgeous and in a stunning location at the foot of the Alps. Beautiful palazzos, pedestrian piazzas, and arched covered walkways... baroque churches, fantastic museums and art galleries, lovely green parks all over the city, the coffee and chocolate, surrounded by beautiful little towns like Saluzzo, Cherasco, and Acqui Terme.

There's a reason Le Corbusier declared Turin to be "the city with the most beautiful natural location in the world."

@Bianconero_Aus

He's at it again. Probably going to tell us how Manchester and Liverpool are fantastic cities next. He probably wrote a paper on this too. :seven:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This can not be stressed enough. It's an absolute joke.

It's gotten to the point where I personally would rather go to away games. And that's even considering the fact that I'm a foreigner & the actual ticket price is only a relatively small part of my entire travel expenses.

How often have you been?
Once. Was nice ofc as is Italy in general but compared to the big European cities it's not a great touristic place nor a rich people's place like london for ex. You can know it's not the most conducive for football without going btw

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing to suggest that it hinders it.
yeah cuz there is no connection between quality of football and people watching it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Of course we do have problems filling it with one of the most expensive ticket prices across the Europe.
No wonder the stadium revenues were around 70M this year

I thought 50M would be the ceiling but guess i was wrong

There's no way we expand it though atleast for another 10 years minimum

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Once. Was nice ofc as is Italy in general but compared to the big European cities it's not a great touristic place nor a rich people's place like london for ex. You can know it's not the most conducive for football without going btw
Ok, good explanation.

Cities that are not touristic or for "rich people" are shitholes. Gotcha.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Turin a "shit city". :lol:

Turin is gorgeous and in a stunning location at the foot of the Alps. Beautiful palazzos, pedestrian piazzas, and arched covered walkways... baroque churches, fantastic museums and art galleries, lovely green parks all over the city, the coffee and chocolate, surrounded by beautiful little towns like Saluzzo, Cherasco, and Acqui Terme.

There's a reason Le Corbusier declared Turin to be "the city with the most beautiful natural location in the world."

@Bianconero_Aus

He's at it again. Probably going to tell us how Manchester and Liverpool are fantastic cities next. He probably wrote a paper on this too. :seven:
Yep. Just saw that post now. What an absolute moron :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd been going to Turin for more than 10 years before I first tried it :D

Too many great things to try & taste over there anyway. I think that has become my main reason for visiting, rather than the actual games.
It took me three visits to Turin before I tried a bicerin and now I am due a visit, it's been 7 years since my last visit. I miss the city a lot, I find it authentic and charming in many ways. I guess I am not after cities for rich people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)