J Stadium/Allianz (15 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Actually, he needs a good basement where he can stash it.

Us Belgians can give great advice on building a great basement to stash away stuff.
@Seven i kinda doubt any non belgian is getting that joke
How many sex slaves do you rear in your basement?

- - - Updated - - -

Those slogans on the walls, lel

:sergio:
missing "hang in there" and "think positive".

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventus have inaugurated the World International School of Turin, part of a Bianconeri citadel taking shape in the Continassa area.

The club invested huge sums to buy up land close to the Allianz Juventus Stadium and are building training centres, stores and a hotel.

Today, CEO Beppe Marotta was present at the opening of WINS – the World International School of Turin – which will include the J College, dedicated to players coming up through the Juventus youth academy.

“WINS represents a reference point for excellence, the same excellence that Juventus always want to seek out,” explained Marotta.

“A football club can be defined as a sporting phenomenon, a business, but above all a social enterprise: we have circa 400 players registered for the youth academy, which means just as many families who trust their kids to us, so we have a strong responsibility.

“At WINS, we have found a structure that can help us not so much create players as intelligent men who can also play football. I am proud to be here and launch a gym that will help us to train the human qualities of tomorrow’s men.”

Jul 13, 2010
can we please expand? 38-40k is a joke in 2018. I already said in another thread, but we lack ambition with this stadium, we should at least have 55k for a club this big

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
can we please expand? 38-40k is a joke in 2018. I already said in another thread, but we lack ambition with this stadium, we should at least have 55k for a club this big
We don't lack ambition, we - as in our management, just happen to know better than you.

A full 40k stadium > 2/3 filled 60k stadium.

But let's just build it for the sake of it :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)