J Stadium/Allianz (36 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Once. Was nice ofc as is Italy in general but compared to the big European cities it's not a great touristic place nor a rich people's place like london for ex. You can know it's not the most conducive for football without going btw

- - - Updated - - -

yeah cuz there is no connection between quality of football and people watching it.
Not for rich people? :lol2:
Stop talking out of your ass.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Since we're on the topic, do you guys think it's unreasonable to spend a week straight in just Turin?
Not at all. One could easily spend a week in Turin on the museums and art galleries alone, and then add to that the baroque architecture to explore, palazzos, churches, etc. Then there are the beautiful small towns in the surrounding countryside and the fantastic hiking trails all around the area.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Turin is a great city; incredible food, amazing architecture and scenery.

Juve has trouble filling those 40k seats.

More seats would only benefit in some Champions League matches.
If you have tried to buy tickets for the stadium you will know we don't have trouble filling the stadium. The empty seats are either away fans not filling their section or season ticket holders not putting their seats on resale (more needs to be done on that).

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I went to Turin in 2015 for the sole reason to watch a game. I was with my wife and 2 year old son. We loved it. My wife still speaks about how much she loved it there and wanting to go back. And she has zero interest in football. It's a beautiful place! It doesn't have the massive world city appeal of a city like New York or London but if that's what you're after then there aren't many cities in the world that will bit your bill. And not being one of those cities doesn't detract from Turin at all. The food, culture and people are all top notch.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ok, good explanation.

Cities that are not touristic or for "rich people" are shitholes. Gotcha.
I may have been too emphatic with the description. Shithole is too extreme I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome to find examples. Liek Manure, Atletico, Stoke, Newcastle, Dortmund.
There being a connection between football quality and viewership does not mean that they are directly proportionate. There are other things that factor in its not 1 solo cause. You should know this its an obvious point.

- - - Updated - - -

snoozefest or no is a matter of taste not quality, the quality of Juventus is beyond doubt
Yeah, people who find our football attractive (especially from the last season) are a tiny minority. There are common standards of aesthetic quality that most people can easily recognize within and across cultures.

You (snoozefest football lovers) are the BBW fetish lovers of football fans.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I got better things to do than visiting that shithole of a city especially to watch that snooezfest we call football.

Besides, I don't really think it suits me well considering my finances and all. I feel like a bitch for saying it but I'm kinda rich and I don't think that city fits me. Sorry for sounding like a jerk guys, but it's the truth.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I went to Turin in 2015 for the sole reason to watch a game. I was with my wife and 2 year old son. We loved it. My wife still speaks about how much she loved it there and wanting to go back. And she has zero interest in football. It's a beautiful place! It doesn't have the massive world city appeal of a city like New York or London but if that's what you're after then there aren't many cities in the world that will bit your bill. And not being one of those cities doesn't detract from Turin at all. The food, culture and people are all top notch.
Torino isn’t a big world city like the two. I guess it’s just a question of time before some people here bitch about that too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It took me three visits to Turin before I tried a bicerin and now I am due a visit, it's been 7 years since my last visit. I miss the city a lot, I find it authentic and charming in many ways. I guess I am not after cities for rich people.
Apparently a city known for its baroque and art nouveau architecture, the fantastic piedmont wines (barolo and barbaresco especially), delicious chocolate, stunning location beneath the alps, and so on... such a city is not good enough for rich people. :hihi:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I just wish Turin was more like Dortmund. Now that's a wonderful city players want to live in, and fans want to visit. No one wants to live in a dull place like Turin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)