J Stadium/Allianz (24 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Media are emphasizing this problem lately. It's like they want our stadium to be banned at all cost. If anything Juventus are an example in Italy with a number of anti racism programs in which we participate. Every time after we get fined I read headlines in Italian press like "solo ammenda ala Juve" or something like that. If they want to make an example of someone, they should look at Lazio's fan. I mean up until recently they've been racially abusing their own players.
I'm against any kind of discrimination but somehow I feel like we are taking all the heat.

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...ccuse+di+razzismo,+la+Juve+prende+le+distanze
Yes, the media puts some emphasis on us every now and again, but that's that is to be expected considering our recent past.

Also, you should be aware that the actual punishments we're receiving (the fines) are similar to what other clubs are receiving.

Because unlike Lazio, we've got serveral fines and warnings.
You really shouldn't spread lies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, the media puts some emphasis on us every now and again, but that's that is to be expected considering our recent past.

Also, you should be aware that the actual punishments we're receiving (the fines) are similar to what other clubs are receiving.

You really shouldn't spread lies.
Lazio may have gotten a few more than i notice, but Juve is the club who has been fined most this season. Actually double of what the second place holds IIRC.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lazio may have gotten a few more than i notice, but Juve is the club who has been fined most this season. Actually double of what the second place holds IIRC.
Let's put things in perspective: we were fined 30.000€ after the Milan game, Lazio was fined 30.000€ after the game with us.

We should really stop with all the "they're out to get us" & "we're the only ones that are punished" crap. We probably have been fined the most so far. That's fair enough if you ask me, considering some of our more mentally challenged fans refuse to learn their lesson.

Would be interesting to compare all teams though, I'll get on that :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Let's put things in perspective: we were fined 30.000€ after the Milan game, Lazio was fined 30.000€ after the game with us.

We should really stop with all the "they're out to get us" & "we're the only ones that are punished" crap. We probably have been fined the most so far. That's fair enough if you ask me, considering some of our more mentally challenged fans refuse to learn their lesson.

You go get em Buckie :p

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

This is exactly what i mean. If i understand Paul Poker's post correctly. Then he thinks we're the victims. I'm just saying that it's our own fault(well not entirely, Considering it's just a small group). Because we've done it many times and fined the most times this season. Unlike Lazio. So it's understandable that they are considering to close a home game for us.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You go get em Buckie :p
:hi:

This is what the "fans" have cost their teams so far this season. Both Serie A & Coppa games were taken into account. Also note that this does not only consist of home games. Clubs can & are often fined for problems caused by travelling fans.

Just further proof that we have some major issues in this regard.

Juventus: 275.000€
Inter: 143.000€
As Roma: 124.000€
Napoli: 104.000€
Lazio: 87.500€
Pescara: 66.000€
Atalanta: 55.500€
Catania: 50.000€
Genoa: 38.000€
Fiorentina: 37.500€
Bologna: 33.000€
Torino: 33.000€
Milan: 31.000€
Udinese: 11.000€
Palermo: 7.000€
Cagliari: 5.000€
Siena: 3.000€
Sampdoria, Chievo, Parma: 0

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

What recent past? You sound like we were part of KKK. And I hardly doubt the others are receiving the same punishments.

This is what the "fans" have cost their teams so far this season. Both Serie A & Coppa games were taken into account. Also note that this does not only consist of home games. Clubs can & are often fined for problems caused by travelling fans.

More a proof of disparity in treatment. I can't believe that we have worse fans than Lazio or Napoli for example. How much was Napoli fined after our game when their fans were mentioning Heysel or Bologna when they were constantly insulting Agnelli's family? We are always the one to point a finger at whether good or bad.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

We have an obvious problem, although the figures for Lazio remind me of the naughty kid at school. After getting hammered by the teachers for a while they got a longer leash, and have to do something pretty bad to get in trouble.

The end result is a fair reflection but not completely accurate, I'm not good with remembering games but there were at least two where you could hear monkey chants towards Pogba and Asamoah, where I don't believe the opposing club were given fines. Other examples would be offensive songs sung about Juve, which we have also been punished for.

Personally I blame our acoustically superior stadium.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

no top player :cry:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I wonder how much of 275K was for racist chanting?
Screw you, I'm not going through all the info again :D

But they do always mention the exact reason(s) why clubs are fined. And yes, racism is usually part of it.

What recent past? You sound like we were part of KKK. And I hardly doubt the others are receiving the same punishments.

More a proof of disparity in treatment. I can't believe that we have worse fans than Lazio or Napoli for example. How much was Napoli fined after our game when their fans were mentioning Heysel or Bologna when they were constantly insulting Agnelli's family? We are always the one to point a finger at whether good or bad.
Sure.

I'm objective enough to realise that, in terms of racial abuse, we have the worst fans. Lazio, Napoli or Inter fans will lower themselves a few times a season (especially when playing us, for example). Our fans on the other hand do it on an almost weekly basis. Hell, they are singing that well known Balotelli song when we play the likes of Catania, Udinese & others. (And no, I'm not interested in debating whether or not that is racism. It has been made clear that it will be treated as racism & that's all that matters.)

But hey, everyone is free to play the "everyone is against us" card.

We have an obvious problem, although the figures for Lazio remind me of the naughty kid at school. After getting hammered by the teachers for a while they got a longer leash, and have to do something pretty bad to get in trouble.

The end result is a fair reflection but not completely accurate, I'm not good with remembering games but there were at least two where you could hear monkey chants towards Pogba and Asamoah, where I don't believe the opposing club were given fines. Other examples would be offensive songs sung about Juve, which we have also been punished for.
If you'd remember the game(s), that could be verified. Otherwise, it's the same old "we get punished, they don't" type of stuff, which is based on nothing at all.

Funny thing when I was going through the fines: Teams seem to receive more/higher fines when playing against Juventus, compared to other games. For example Inter: more than 1/3 of their accumulated fines are due to Juve games.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you'd remember the game(s), that could be verified. Otherwise, it's the same old "we get punished, they don't" type of stuff, which is based on nothing at all.

Funny thing when I was going through the fines: Teams seem to receive more/higher fines when playing against Juventus, compared to other games. For example Inter: more than 1/3 of their accumulated fines are due to Juve games.
Roma and Inter are two, I know they were fined for those.

Lazio was another (racist chants), if you could confirm they were fined.

Juve fined for singing 'se saltelli, muore Balotelli'.

Fiorentina fans sung an offensive Heysel song, if you could confirm they were fined for that (or in fact ever, having sung it several times).

Lazio fined for Heysel banner.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sure.

I'm objective enough to realise that, in terms of racial abuse, we have the worst fans. Lazio, Napoli or Inter fans will lower themselves a few times a season (especially when playing us, for example). Our fans on the other hand do it on an almost weekly basis. Hell, they are singing that well known Balotelli song when we play the likes of Catania, Udinese & others. (And no, I'm not interested in debating whether or not that is racism. It has been made clear that it will be treated as racism & that's all that matters.)

But hey, everyone is free to play the "everyone is against us" card.
Your objectivity has probably been influenced with Milanese and Roman press. Lazio is well known for their fascist fans. In every their game you could have seen some banner suggesting it but "Se saltelli muore Balotelli" is racism?
We were the ones who have been constantly attacked for various reasons whether it's referee decisions, fans, Conte and his celebrations and yes I see this as another way to get to us. Look at some headlines of Corriere or Gazzeta after the games. Why do you think we have so many silenzio di stampa every season? To lower the heat, to not give them material. They always use some meaningless phrase to twist it around and point at us as the sole responsible for everything bad which has happened in Italian football.
I'm not denying the problem but I'm simply stating it's been emphasized because we're involved. Also there are various researches about corruption in Italian media in the last 20-30 years since Berlusconi became influential.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Roma and Inter are two, I know they were fined for those.

1) Lazio was another (racist chants), if you could confirm they were fined.

2) Juve fined for singing 'se saltelli, muore Balotelli'.

3) Fiorentina fans sung an offensive Heysel song, if you could confirm they were fined for that (or in fact ever, having sung it several times).

4) Lazio fined for Heysel banner.
1)
Ammenda di € 30.000,00 : alla Soc. LAZIO per avere suoi sostenitori, al 28°, 30 e 32° del primo
tempo e al 40° del secondo tempo, indirizzato ai calciatori della squadra avversaria, grida e cori
costituenti espressioni di discriminazione razziale; per avere inoltre, nel corso della gara,
indirizzato ripetutamente fasci di luce laser su calciatori della squadra avversaria; per avere
infine, al 18° del secondo tempo, esposto uno striscione dal contenuto insultante nei confronti del
Presidente dell'U.E.F.A.; entità della sanzione attenuata ex art. 14 comma 5 in relazione all'art. 13
comma 1 lettere a) e b) CGS, per avere la Società concretamente operato con le forze dell'ordine
a fini preventivi e di vigilanza.
2) Numerous times, for various racist chants.

3) This season, Fiorentina was not fined for a Heysel song (not sure about earlier seasons). The fines they received were mostly racial abuse, abuse of referee, throwing stuff on the pitch.

4) Not sure. They do often mention a striscione, but usually don't specify.

Your objectivity has probably been influenced with Milanese and Roman press. Lazio is well known for their fascist fans. In every their game you could have seen some banner suggesting it but "Se saltelli muore Balotelli" is racism?
We were the ones who have been constantly attacked for various reasons whether it's referee decisions, fans, Conte and his celebrations and yes I see this as another way to get to us. Look at some headlines of Corirere or Gazzeta after the games. Why do you think we have so many silenzio di stampa every season? To lower the heat, to not give them material. They always use some meaningless phrase to twist it around and point at us as the sole responsible for everything bad which has happened in Italian football.
I'm not denying the problem but am simply stating it's been emphasized because we're involved. Also there are various researches about corruption in Italian media in the last 20-30 years since Berlusconi became influential.
The Milan & Rome press must be truly great if they're able to influence me without me reading or listening to them.

But I do know what I see & what I hear when I watch or attend games. And I look at the official information that comes out, not the biased stuff that the media (that same media which you assume influences me a great deal) & fans come up with.

You are however right in saying that Italy is corrupt to the core & that certain media (like some Gazzetta "journalists" for example) have an anti- Juve agenda. Don't think anyone will deny that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
1)

The Milan & Rome press must be truly great if they're able to influence me without me reading or listening to them.

But I do know what I see & what I hear when I watch or attend games. And I look at the official information that comes out, not the biased stuff that the media (that same media which you assume influences me a great deal) & fans come up with.

You are however right in saying that Italy is corrupt to the core & that certain media (like some Gazzetta "journalists" for example) have an anti- Juve agenda. Don't think anyone will deny that.
I've been watching and attending plenty of games and never got that impression. There were some offensive chants now and than but not to a degree to declare us as the worst fans in Italy. Especially in comparison with southern teams and their fans.
Official info can also be manipulated. Calciopolli showed us that.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Fiorentina get fined for this does anyone recall?

No

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)