J Stadium/Allianz (26 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Couple questions here, A) who the hell makes these giant ass banners? B) who brings them into the stadium and organizes the choreography?
We have organized fan groups such as Drughi, Viking and others so I guess they do it with some coordination with a club.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Couple questions here, A) who the hell makes these giant ass banners? B) who brings them into the stadium and organizes the choreography?
Usually the ultras organize the choreographs and bring all the stuff. It is in accordance with the club and everything is registered, otherwise they couldn't get all the equipment into the stadium. At least that's how I know it. They spend a lot of time developing and preparing them. Some money may come from the club, but also from the members and donations. It is also common, that they sell (sort of) magazines with articles about their work, match reports (especially away matches and the trip to them) and so on to raise money.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Media are emphasizing this problem lately. It's like they want our stadium to be banned at all cost. If anything Juventus are an example in Italy with a number of anti racism programs in which we participate. Every time after we get fined I read headlines in Italian press like "solo ammenda ala Juve" or something like that. If they want to make an example of someone, they should look at Lazio's fan. I mean up until recently they've been racially abusing their own players.
I'm against any kind of discrimination but somehow I feel like we are taking all the heat.

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...ccuse+di+razzismo,+la+Juve+prende+le+distanze

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Oh sure, ban our stadium. When we played Lazio in Rome both Pogba and Asa were the target of racist chants and yet there were no talks of banning the Olimpico. How Lazio is still allowed to play in front of their home crowd is baffling.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
And the ignore lost grows steadily. Turl and petersmith, welcome.
Why the girl attitude, little snitch?

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=137246

Giudice sportivo, 30.000 euro di multa alla Juve per cori razzisti e non solo. Niente squalifica per lo Stadium

No ban for chants,just a 30k fine.
all is good and we can happily have the Scudetto party:tup:
What did they say? And wth leave against some insignificant team and not in a game like this...

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Oh sure, ban our stadium. When we played Lazio in Rome both Pogba and Asa were the target of racist chants and yet there were no talks of banning the Olimpico. How Lazio is still allowed to play in front of their home crowd is baffling.
Because unlike Lazio, we've got serveral fines and warnings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)