J Stadium/Allianz (6 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
seriously
you can't walk it
it takes 30+ minutes with bus.
it is around 10km away from the city center.
It isn't that bad. It's 7 km away from the centre of the city.
Camp Nou is 5 km away from the centre of city.
Parken (Copenhagen) is 4 km away from the centre of the city.
Amsterdam Arena is 9 km away from the centre of the city.

It's pretty normal for stadiums to be some kms away from the centre of the city. :)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It isn't that bad. It's 7 km away from the centre of the city.
Camp Nou is 5 km away from the centre of city.
Parken (Copenhagen) is 4 km away from the centre of the city.
Amsterdam Arena is 9 km away from the centre of the city.

It's pretty normal for stadiums to be some kms away from the centre of the city. :)
still it is a long bus tour and you can't walk it.
arena 9km? bayern arena was also 10km.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
still it is a long bus tour and you can't walk it.
arena 9km? bayern arena was also 10km.
My point is that you aren't going to walk to any of the big stadiums in the world because they aren't placed in the centre, you take the train, the metro or the bus - and that isn't a problem when it isn't more than 10 kms.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Andrea Agnelli spoke of his pride at the plans to significantly develop the area in and around Juventus Stadium by 2015/16.

Having initially provided the venue for the Bianconeri’s new home, Juventus Museum and the Area 12 shopping centre, Continassa is set continue its urban regeneration by hosting the club’s first-team training centre and administrative headquarters. These will be constructed alongside a hotel, multiplex cinema, fitness and wellbeing centre and new private accommodation.

Speaking from the city hall, the club president said: “It will be a further investment in this area, an investment that when placed alongside the stadium, museum and Area 12 amounts to 350 million Euros.

“It will also be another step forward that places us ahead of our Italian competitors and allows us to bridge the gap with those in Europe. We’ve always aimed for excellence and leadership and this is certainly a first-rate project which confirms our ambitions.”

Bianconeri chief executive Aldo Mazzia also expressed his delight at the groundbreaking new proposal.

Mazzia stated: “The aim of this project is to regenerate and develop an area of around 260,000 square metres which is currently lying in a decaying and abandoned state. Of this total area, Juventus would take up the rights to around 180,000 square metres, while the remaining 80,000 would be available to the city council, with public services to follow also thanks to the club’s contribution.

“Continassa is an area located in a strategic position. It is in close contact with the stadium and just a few kilometres from both the Palace of Venaria and the city centre. That’s why we believe our plans to build a hotel would be extremely successful which, along with hosting the squad on the eve of home fixtures, could also accommodate the many fans who come to Turin to watch Juventus.”

Completing the club trio was director Giuseppe Marotta, who focused on the potential sporting benefits the development could bring.

Marotta commented: “This will be a further feather in the cap as far as the first team’s preparation is concerned. There’s also the hope we can see the reform of second teams as we’ll be able to accommodate a group of 40 top rate professionals.

“The sporting centre in Vinovo will become the hub of the Youth Sector, a place which will allow 300 youngsters - entrusted to us by their families - the chance to train, study and live also thanks to the construction of new accommodation.”
Impeach Agnelli :andy2:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
A new stadium costs money, does it not? Not everything comes cheap. Not a hard concept, is it? :D

I've never been punched by a Danish guy...sorta spiked my curiosity. :p
It does cost money, but the financial papers show that we pretty much covered the stadium costs with immediate income generated by it (naming rights, sponsorships etc). Having our stadium packed is one of the strongest features of this new juve side, if the tickets were cheaper and the stadium sold out we would've made the same amount of money and had a better atmosphere for our players to feed on.

I said I feel like punching you, I don't ever raise my hand on the opposite gender, though :p

edit: I'll consider my principle if you're into spanking :klin:

Aug 1, 2003
how do our ticket prices, say for a CL game/big serie a game fluctuate to the rest in Italy or Europe? If it's similar then the problem is not with Juve or the stadium. Also, as far as I know the stadium isn't THAT far from the city, to get there is pretty easy by bus, and if you have a car all the more convenient...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
how do our ticket prices, say for a CL game/big serie a game fluctuate to the rest in Italy or Europe? If it's similar then the problem is not with Juve or the stadium. Also, as far as I know the stadium isn't THAT far from the city, to get there is pretty easy by bus, and if you have a car all the more convenient...
I payed 130 EU for the entire CHL package here in Copenhagen. But then again, Nordsjælland are a small team and need to do everything they can to gather attendance.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
more then half of the visiting fans are from outside turin.

on a weekday, it can become difficult to get here and back home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)