J Stadium/Allianz (20 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2009
Here is what some people need to understand.

This is a fully privately financed stadium.

It is beyond unfair to compare to an Old Trafford, a Camp nou, or Bernabeu, when those stadiums were never privately financed.

You also cannot compare them to the recent stadium upgrades/ new stadiums in Germany or Portugal either, since those were funded by the respective governments.
Finally some awareness and common sense!

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Agree! I hoped the fans should start singing his name. Just like they did when Lippi entered the pitch. The fans love him. The man who defend us and has found thousands of phone calls with Merda and refferees. SHAME ON YOU ELKANS!!!

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Agree! I hoped the fans should start singing his name. Just like they did when Lippi entered the pitch. The fans love him. The man who defend us and has found thousands of phone calls with Merda and refferees. The MAN who won everything with Juve and builded the great team in the 90's. He brougt us Zidane. Del Piero, Nedved. Buffon.Lippi, Capello. And when we have the ceremony for the new stadium with all the people from the glorydays invited. The man behind much of it was NOT invited??? FUKC!!! The asshole Abete was there! How can the fans just sit and not get angry yesterday?

SHAME ON YOU ELKANS!!!

Anyway. FORZA MOGGI!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agree! I hoped the fans should start singing his name. Just like they did when Lippi entered the pitch. The fans love him. The man who defend us and has found thousands of phone calls with Merda and refferees. The MAN who won everything with Juve and builded the great team in the 90's. He brougt us Zidane. Del Piero, Nedved. Buffon.Lippi, Capello. And when we have the ceremony for the new stadium with all the people from the glorydays invited. The man behind much of it was NOT invited??? FUKC!!! The asshole Abete was there! How can the fans just sit and not get angry yesterday?

SHAME ON YOU ELKANS!!!

Anyway. FORZA MOGGI!!!
Not to nitpick, but he wasn't the one who brought Del Piero

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
The Vecchia signora forum had a poll. "Do you want Moggi and Giraudo to be invited to the ceremony?" How do think the result was? 97,5% Yes. 2,5% no. That's a reality too.

Jul 2, 2006
What actually happened is that John Elkann agreed with Moratti to demote Juventus in order getting rid of Moggi and making new sponsorship deals. I can't believe after all of the revelations, how can someone still deny it. Moggi will be recognized as club legend while Elkann family will be cursed along with Moratti by future generations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)