Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Environmental compatibility
Reductions of greenhouse gases.
No air pollution.
No risk of fire.
Integration with district heating.
Containment of waste.
Intensive exploitation of solar energy through solar tracker tools.
No production of chemical or acoustic emissions.
Reuse of rainwater.
Reduction of at least 50% of water needed for irrigation of the field.

In addition to the construction of the plant, some of the material of the old Stadio Delle Alpi has been recovered and reused saving 2.3 billion euros.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when I thought I couldn't love this club more :touched:
:touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
"...taking photographs of the stadium, which is steep-sided, with no running track, rather like a half-size Camp Nou in black and white."

Ouch, that hit the spot.
Let me guess. You're one of those complaining about the size as well.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
So, they should have just made a 60 seat stadium, when even in Juve's glory years, they never really came close to that type of average attendance
yep..that stadium was full in 5 matches...inter, milan, toro, and 2 ucl matches. Remember our 237 spectators in coppa italia 2001-2002 against sampdoria? and we had a legendary team back then.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here is what some people need to understand.

This is a fully privately financed stadium.

It is beyond unfair to compare to an Old Trafford, a Camp nou, or Bernabeu, when those stadiums were never privately financed.

You also cannot compare them to the recent stadium upgrades/ new stadiums in Germany or Portugal either, since those were funded by the respective governments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)