J Stadium/Allianz (35 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus accepted demotion because if we didn't Italy would not have participated in the World Cup. I fully believe we will win out in the Civil courts though.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Too bad Moggi wasn't there, I was really hoping he would be introduced to a rousing obation. To celebrate our 28 and 29th Scudetti and not having him there is a contradition, we won those when he was incharge and won everything with him.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Moggi should've been invited, He's responsible for our most glorious era.
Shame on Agnelli. he invited Moratti and wouldn't invite Moggi.
wow you're right, didnt think of that, what a slap in the face!

Like Moggi said, the fathers of the B were there, not him and Moratti is definitely a big contributor to our decline.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That is debateable.

I would argue that the Juventus era from 71-86 was the most glorious era in the history of the club.

However, the Moggi era isa close 2nd.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Too much talk about Moggi and not enough about how freaking awesome our stadium is.

Moggi is gone. Time to move on.
It is time to move on but this topic will always come back. This team has to win a major trophy so attitudes can change. Even a Coppa to obtain Italy's only silver star would be a start

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
OMG I just watched the countdown from 29 at the start of the ceremony.... OMG OMG OMG, the crowd went nuts, I got goosbumps all over!! WOW!! Can someone post it? I know its posted on page 329 but I need it up to the end of the countdown only not with the beginning of the ceremony.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
All Serie A presidents were invited, it would have been a bit unprofessional to just discount Moratti. He knew Moratti wouldn't come anyway, the clubs co-operate in business terms but there is zero relationship.

Remember, Agnelli has too much class to come out and call Moratti the villain, his words are always 'justice for all'. It wouldn't be beneficial to us to have an openly bitter professional relationship with Inter.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
All Serie A presidents were invited, it would have been a bit unprofessional to just discount Moratti. He knew Moratti wouldn't come anyway, the clubs co-operate in business terms but there is zero relationship.

Remember, Agnelli has too much class to come out and call Moratti the villain, his words are always 'justice for all'. It wouldn't be beneficial to us to have an openly bitter professional relationship with Inter.
But this doesn't explain why Moggi wasn't invited. The man responsible for our success in the last decade, like Capitano said 3rd of the starts presented during the Ceremony were in the Moggi ere. He was responsible for Getting Moratti and Inter in the hot spot in the Calciopoli Trial, and he fought to clear his name and Juve's name.
I feel for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)