J Stadium/Allianz (10 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I've seen that video aswell as another which shows the goal from a bit further away. I can't find it right now, but in that one you can see how quickly Marchisio sprints away, making that assist so much more difficult to do. He starts sprinting like mad out of nowhere. Pirlo :touched:

There's many muslims in this place, what did you expect? I am surprised whenever I meet an arab that is NOT an asshole.
Oh boy..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's not that one, it was filmed from the side, but yeah, you can see what I'm talking about there. You can tell players trust Pirlo's ability to make such assists without any doubt. :tup:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Oh of course. Who knows if he can play 90minutes for the next 37 games but his ability to perform shouldnt be doubted, Iv even seen his national team performances greatly improve. He obviously needed a change and Im very glad we have him.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think that's the one yeah, though I thought it was better quality. :tup:

He sees Pirlo getting the ball and decides to sprint into the box, I fucking love that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I want us to finally win that fuckin 10th Coppa and be first ever to get the Silver Star. Fuck Roma!

Can u imagine if we win a double - first ever 3rd Golden Star, first ever Silver Star :lick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)