J Stadium/Allianz (13 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm speaking from experience, usually most of the Muslims I've met are macho and antisemitic. The ones that are nice stand out because of that actually.

Judging by many of the posts here ("jewvinco", really? That's an insult?) I'm spot on, anti jew insults are A-OK on a daily basis and that's not a coincidence.
you see the world will be a much better place when people like you stop generalizing everything, and when they choose to listen and find out more about a group of people. see its easy to speak when u have no clue about who muslims are, there history, there manners, etc yes there are bad muslims just like there are bad jews and Christians but to say the majority are bad is border line retarded and sorry if u take that as an insult. any way as for the jewvinco well thats a joke and every one here says it as a joke, and not all of the boards belong to one faith but various faiths and religious belief's some dont and thats fine with every one we get a long that way. as for the anti-semtic card well its been soooo over used its lost its meaning specially when u realize arabs and muslims are semtic so how can we be anti-semetic is yet sth i'd love to understand. any way i dont know what kind of experience u have but i'd suggest u think before u go on and say such things at people u clearly dont know. one last thing you should try judging people by who they r rather than what belief they belong too ;) life would be soo much better for u.

Buy on AliExpress.com

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
you see the world will be a much better place when people like you stop generalizing everything, and when they choose to listen and find out more about a group of people. see its easy to speak when u have no clue about who muslims are, there history, there manners, etc yes there are bad muslims just like there are bad jews and Christians but to say the majority are bad is border line retarded and sorry if u take that as an insult. any way as for the jewvinco well thats a joke and every one here says it as a joke, and not all of the boards belong to one faith but various faiths and religious belief's some dont and thats fine with every one we get a long that way. as for the anti-semtic card well its been soooo over used its lost its meaning specially when u realize arabs and muslims are semtic so how can we be anti-semetic is yet sth i'd love to understand. any way i dont know what kind of experience u have but i'd suggest u think before u go on and say such things at people u clearly dont know. one last thing you should try judging people by who they r rather than what belief they belong too ;) life would be soo much better for u.
jewvinco is a joke? Based on what? How is it funny? Because you call him a jew? Don't you think that's a lot more retarded that you repeat an insult against a group of people again and again until you don't even know it's an insult anymore? I mean, ask black people if you calling them niggers is a joke. People like to fall into relativist terms all the time with "oh, everyone has bad people big deal" but it's part of muslim culture to hate jews and put down women and the fact that muslims are usually chronically defensive about everything means none of that crap is ever going to change.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
jewvinco is a joke? Based on what? How is it funny? Because you call him a jew? Don't you think that's a lot more retarded that you repeat an insult against a group of people again and again until you don't even know it's an insult anymore? I mean, ask black people if you calling them niggers is a joke. People like to fall into relativist terms all the time with "oh, everyone has bad people big deal" but it's part of muslim culture to hate jews and put down women and the fact that muslims are usually chronically defensive about everything means none of that crap is ever going to change.
alrighty, i will pm you my reply and i willt ry to clear the mix up you seem to have instead of DE-railing this thread.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Statistically, I have found that calling black people "niggas" in Washington D.C. offers a much more positive response than calling them "nigg**s" coming from a white guy. In fact, smiling and saying "what's up my nigga" often ilicits an awkward high five/hand shake from my fellow black man.

Kasaki, can you confirm?

Forza our new stadium.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just out of curiosity, did they plan to use our stadium to host concerts, etc to bring revenue as well? Or strictly soccer?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's not that one, it was filmed from the side, but yeah, you can see what I'm talking about there. You can tell players trust Pirlo's ability to make such assists without any doubt. :tup:
This one perhaps?

It's my favourite fan-upload of the 4-0 goal, anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)