J Stadium/Allianz (34 Viewers)

yadaki

Aug 15, 2011
In the video, the part with grass cover and the outer part of the stadium(where they put stars on it) were already there. Were they parts of the old Dell Alpi that were not demolished?

Jul 1, 2010
Rai said that there was 35k tonight. I think we're going to average 36-37k this season. Not bad for a first season, hopefully CL football(if we get it) and success will attract more people nest season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What do you guys think about the atmosphere in the new stadium? Am I the only one who thinks that the volume from the curva is not as loud as it usually is?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It was pretty loud tonight. It hasn't been fully packed yet though which is disappointing considering its not even a big stadium and the amount of season tickets sold.

Jul 1, 2010
It was pretty loud tonight. It hasn't been fully packed yet though which is disappointing considering its not even a big stadium and the amount of season tickets sold.
The corners are often empty. I think that will make our management think about removing the rods. It is possible to remove them but it will cost quite a lot to use an alternative.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
According to one of the engineers (?) in an interview, nah, it's not possible. The design of the stadium necessitates them. Apparently the alternative wouldn't have just "cost more", but cost "many times more."

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
What do you guys think about the atmosphere in the new stadium? Am I the only one who thinks that the volume from the curva is not as loud as it usually is?
We never lacked an atmosphere, even at the Olimpico. Nothing has changed but the stadium, which magnifies the effect.

It was clearly louder. You could see fans in the east and west fans involving themselves, so the curva would have been rocking.

I find it depends on the channel. Some broadcasts damper the crowd noise, whereas others it's much easier to hear.

It works both ways though. Sometimes they can mislead you, to add to the effect of the game. The prem is a good example. Man Utd, Arsenal, and host of other clubs are notorious for the "prawn sandwich" munching brigade, yet you can clearly make out the chants on TV, even though first hand accounts suggest otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)