J Stadium/Allianz (33 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
i am dissapointed about the fact that we do not sell out.so what if it's bologna.it's a new stadium ffs!!and it's juventus!the only thing i can think of is that the ticket price is out of reach.
but still.41k and not getting sold out ?:shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It was pretty loud tonight. It hasn't been fully packed yet though which is disappointing considering its not even a big stadium and the amount of season tickets sold.
Yet some wants a 60K seats stadium which would've looked horrible with half the stadium empty.

Again 40 thousand is more than enough for Juve supporters in Turin.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Yeah. They made a good choice with the 40k.

Better than another cavernous Delle Alpi.

I'm hoping against hope we make the CL for next season.

The atmosphere will be off the charts for sure.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We will sell out for the big ones no doubt. Does it being a wednesday night make any difference? I definitely wouldn't be able to go to the football on a wednesday.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
It was logical move to build 41k stadium, because if we build 60-70k+ stadium, we would spend much more money and stadium won't be filled up even in the big games. On the regular basis it would be like 30-35k so it would look like empty almost every game. Those who made projects were very realistic and made this "tiny" stadium who will cost us less, will be almost full on regular games and packed on big games.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i am dissapointed about the fact that we do not sell out.so what if it's bologna.it's a new stadium ffs!!and it's juventus!the only thing i can think of is that the ticket price is out of reach.
but still.41k and not getting sold out ?:shifty:
We will sell out for the big ones no doubt. Does it being a wednesday night make any difference? I definitely wouldn't be able to go to the football on a wednesday.
What are you guys talking about? It was "tutto esaurito" which, last time I checked, means completely sold out.

If people who have a season ticket can't be bothered to show up for a game against Bologna, on a week night, then that's an entirely different thing.

May 4, 2004
We never lacked an atmosphere, even at the Olimpico. Nothing has changed but the stadium, which magnifies the effect.

It was clearly louder. You could see fans in the east and west fans involving themselves, so the curva would have been rocking.

I find it depends on the channel. Some broadcasts damper the crowd noise, whereas others it's much easier to hear.

It works both ways though. Sometimes they can mislead you, to add to the effect of the game. The prem is a good example. Man Utd, Arsenal, and host of other clubs are notorious for the "prawn sandwich" munching brigade, yet you can clearly make out the chants on TV, even though first hand accounts suggest otherwise.
That's right.. And it's very good IMO.. I would love to be at the stadium and hear the fans go all loco.. But when I'm watching a game on tv, it sucks if you can here the fans all the time.. I'm loving the way it is now in the new stadium. There is no doubt that the people in the stadium are have a fantastic time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)