Italy-Stadium projects and developments (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hadn't realised the population was that large, good to know, So are there any other stadium projects that have been confirmed for construction in the near future? I thought I heard something about Bologna and Roma building new stadiums and possibly Palermo too with there Arab mullah :seven:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #265
    Hadn't realised the population was that large, good to know, So are there any other stadium projects that have been confirmed for construction in the near future? I thought I heard something about Bologna and Roma building new stadiums and possibly Palermo too with there Arab mullah :seven:
    Roma's will be supposedly ready for 2014-2015, 50-55k.

About Bologna, I can't see anything happening anytime soon because of the club's massive financial problems, unless they get bought by a sheikh.

About Palermo, see first page of the thread.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #267
    I have also news that are 1 month old on Fiorentina and I have updated the first page.

ACF Fiorentina

ACF Fiorentina is currently planning to build a stadium of about 40 000 seats. The location of the stadium has been agreed and works are supposed to start before the end of 2012. It will cost between 180 and 200 million euros.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Roma having a bigger stadium than us, and Fiorentina on par? :sergio:

I will never understand why they made the stadium so small. They should have at least made 20K more seats so we were able to host CL finals.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #269
    Roma having a bigger stadium than us, and Fiorentina on par? :sergio:

I will never understand why they made the stadium so small. They should have at least made 20K more seats so we were able to host CL finals.
    41k is a very good capacity for us since we never had much higher attendances than that. Our highest was 50k about 16 years ago.

We can always expand if the demand increases by lifting the roof and adding a third tier of 10-12k seats.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    So Juventus, among the top clubs of the world, has a 41K stadium and will never be able to host a CL final. Great.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    So Juventus, among the top clubs of the world, has a 41K stadium and will never be able to host a CL final. Great.
    Oh for fuck sake. Who gives a fuck about hosting a CHL final? It's relevant to play in one, where we play it without any significance. Do we have amazing atmosphere? Are we almost fully packed at every home game? Yes

Should really be the end of this discussion.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    We just wouldnt be able to fill it so its pointless.. if we moved to another city in Italy we would have no problem attracting large numbers to the stiadium every week but that will never happen.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Oh for fuck sake. Who gives a fuck about hosting a CHL final? It's relevant to play in one, where we play it without any significance. Do we have amazing atmosphere? Are we almost fully packed at every home game? Yes

Should really be the end of this discussion.
    Just the principle of having the ability to host one. Juventus, Italy's most achieved team, has a 41K capacity stadium.

But whatever, I guess we don't have the ability to fill it up which is quite sad.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Just the principle of having the ability to host one. Juventus, Italy's most achieved team, has a 41K capacity stadium.

But whatever, I guess we don't have the ability to fill it up which is quite sad.
    It is sad, but building an oversized stadium to prove a point won't solve anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)